Chapter 20: All the best Momma!!

Hello All!

This is the next chapter and the other chapter will also be out in a few minutes!!

Will thank everyone tomorrow!

Christopher and Aria's Bedroom pic above!

*************************************************************

Search for this + sign in the chapter to know where the mature part ends.

+++++++++++++++++++ HALF CHAPTER MATURE (Above 18 Only) +++++++++++++++++++++++

CHAPTER 20:

** NEXT MORNING **

Aria shook her head a little in her sleep. Her eyes were still closed and the pretty brown iris' which were completely hiding behind those pretty doors started moving lazily. A small 'tch' sound came out of her beautiful blossom lips which were neither coated with lip gloss or lip stick this time; instead they were a little dry and a lot 'swollen'.

'Why was she feeling this heavy?'

With her eyes still closed, she exhaled loudly and let her tongue lace over her lower lip lightly. After a few involuntary breathing sessions and 'no change' in how heavy she felt, her left hand rested on her temples. As if on cue, her fingers pressed her temples for a few seconds while she opened her eyes slowly. Everything appeared hazy to her so, she closed her eyes and opened them again. However, this time she was successful in getting a good look at the wall in front of her.

'Well, where did that wall come from?'

Aria thought while curling her pretty lips in 'O' shape. Her eyes grew wide remembering what had happened last night and where she was. Wow!! The instant her mind registered what state she was in, her head immediately turned to his side. She frowned a little not finding his head rested on the pillow next to hers.

'Did he wake up early??'

'No!'

She could sense his presence in the room. But where could he be? Was he thinking of playing hide and seek now? No way! He might have the energy to play such games but she was completely drained out. It would be an achievement if she could walk a few steps without limping. Thanks to Christopher and his rough love making!! Aria rolled her eyes thinking about the last sentence he spoke to her once they were done.

"Aria! I am so sorry! I am so sorry! Did that hurt? Sweetheart, I am so sorry if it hurt you darling. But believe me; I tried, I swear I tried being 'gentle'. And to some extent; I think I was gentle! Don't you think so?" He had said last night trying to roll away from her but she had stopped him and said "Stay!" He totally obliged her request and put his head on her belly. After dropping a few kisses there he dozed off not before saying "I love you so much Aria!"

The little thought about last night brought up a faint redness on her cheeks. She still couldn't believe the sweet, soft-hearted and insanely understanding man had turned into a complete beast last night. Wow, if he thought he was gentle last night then what would happen to her when he would go totally rough on her? She closed her eyes comparing their levels of gentleness. If Christopher was gentle then it was rough in Aria's language and if Christopher was rough then it was death for her! So no doubt he will be the death of her!!

'Yes, if he continues with his 'not so gentle' love making, he would be the death of her!'

And before she could go thinking of the possibilities of where he must be in this insanely vast room, she could finally understand why she was feeling this heavy 'again'. Letting out a sigh she turned her head towards the ceiling thinking about last night. Remembering how he had rested his head on her belly and dozed off, a shy smile took room on her beautiful tired face. She looked at herself expecting his head to be resting there on her stomach but the beauty was surprised at the sight her eyes met. Her mouth opened a little with a tiny gasp looking at him.