Chapter 9: I Love You!!

Hello All! 

Here is the next chapter! But before that,

Thanks a lot for your votes

isabellaraleen_nilam_Nelix18user28475194user28518095taici_rtitajoyrvnerryNAChristineGomes2KairavictorUsratFahmidatamlaura1candy_apple9748KendraLeeLewisPryaThkur589LeenaThokchomLOVELY_AFRIQLucThiosOgbaideEstherilovetoread34poonamthakreigalmez

Thanks a lot for your comments

isabellaraleenKairavictorChristineGomes2tamlaura1KendraLeeLewisLeenaThokchomcraftydragonqueen

Let me know if I have missed out someone.

Since I delayed the update, I will be posting another part tomorrow at the same time Sweet people!

So, on with the story! 

***********************************************************

CHAPTER 9:

"I want Mamma."

"Mummy will be back in a few hours honey. Come on, you need to finish your milk."

"You are lying."

"Eli, Oli!"

"Daddy!"

"Daddy that man took Momma." Elijah complained while hugging Christopher's knee.

"She was sad and crying Daddy!" Olivia complained while tugging his pant.

"I know Sweetheart! Come here!" Christopher said while picking both of them in his arms and continued "Ok, now stop crying and listen to daddy. Eli, Oli, Mummy and Daddy will go for breakfast in one hour. Are you excited?" Christopher's suggestion did catch the twins' attention. They stopped crying but they threw a logical statement at him.

"But Momma is not here." Elijah said while shrugging his shoulders and Olivia nodded her head indicating that her brother is right.

"I know. I just got a call from your momma. She asked me to bring you for nice breakfast treat." Christopher said while kissing them both on their cheeks. Not only the twins were beautiful, naughty, cute, protective, and loving; they were also intelligent.