Chapter 17

********Jack's POV*******

             I woke up suddenly with a a fear in my head, but I wasn't sure what it was. I knew it wasn't good feeling though, how could a fear be any good...to anyone. Maybe it's the fact that I haven't killed in a few weeks.....or maybe I've finally gone mad. Either way I need to get out of the house and get  some air.

              I slowly and quietly got out of bed cautious not to wake up Eleanor. I took quiet steps to the door, and before I stepped out of the room I turned to look at the girl that I've fallen for knowing that it was a huge mistake. I stood there a minute just to admire her beauty. Then I turned and headed towards the guest bedroom. 

            Once in the very dark bedroom, I looked for my tool bag. Stumbling around almost as if I was drunk. Once I got near the bed I started to look around. I felt around under the bed and I found the bag, I dragged it out from under the bed. I looked threw it to see if I could find the object I was looking for. Once I found it an evil grin spread across my face.

 I haven't held you in such a long time old friend.....it's been far too long. Wouldn't you say? I looked at knife with the most beautiful of blades, with a hand carved handel with my name on it......so wonderful.

              I found myself near Allen and Maple, I was just walking around. But once I saw the ally so many thoughts flooded my mind. Seeing Eleanor for the first time, being seen for the first time,  feeling slight regret for the victim,  and being scared I'd be caught. I looked up to see I was right across the from the ally. I walked to the ally with confidence from the shadows emerged a girl who looked slightly familiar.

"Well hello there handsome, you looking for a fun time." A young girl with long hair that seemed to be curled spoke with a seductive tone.

"Hey." I said awkwardly. I notice she hadn't looked me in the eyes yet. "Let me see your pretty little face, love." She looked up with shock almost as if knowing it was me.

"Jack......." She wrapped her hands around my waist and hugged me tight. I smirked at her knowing she was already falling for me.

"Yeah?"

"How did you find me?!" Hmmmmm......should I kill her or lead her on?

"I just had a feeling." I smirked knowing very well her reaction and my next movement.

"Jack that's so cute! The universe wants us together!" I smirked.

"Or something like that..." She hugged me once more.

"How have you been?" She asked even thought she knows nothing about me.

"Quit fine, how about you?" 

"Same..." She said looking around the empty street, I took this as my chance.

My next movements were fast and quiet. Using my blade I slit her throat so she couldn't yell and scream for help. I then looked around my surrounds in attempt to find some sort of of item to see if I could kill her in a more..........creative way. I found a old rust razor blade, picking it up I examined it and smiled at it with great pleasure. I walked over to the girl laying on the floor, kneeling down next to her. I raised the blade to her stomach and began to cut vertically as deep as I could with the small blade, I then repeated the process going horizontally making a plus sign; once I was done cutting with the razor blade I threw it to the floor and picked up my own blade.

And traced over the the previously made cuts and made them a bit deeper so that I could see the organs. With my hand I lifted one of the newly made flaps and saw ask the guts were neatly and tightly folded together so that all the other organs could fit. I've always found that to be rather interesting, how can so many organs fit into the human body, how they adapt to our lives how the evolve over millions and millions of years just to adapt to our needs.