Chapter 8

*******Jack's POV******

I wonder where they were going to take William. Probably either to jail or to his hou.....

"Holy Fuck!!!!! If they take him home Eleanor will probably be there, and he is beyond pissed he will hurt her just to get his anger out. I should go check on her."  All of that just came out of my mouth. But Cassie my receptionist seemed upset probably because she noticed I wasn't paying attension to what she was saying.

"Good god Jack do you ever listen to me?"

"Most of the time. But right now I have to go check something."

"What, but I thought we were going home."

"I'll met you their."

"Okay fine Jack but this better be the first and last time, and start listening to me more."

"Okay I'll see you at home then Cassie."

With that said I rushed out of the room and made my way to the London streets. It was dark outside but I could still see. I walked....well more like speed walked to Eleanor's house.

By the time I made my way to Eleanor's flat, it was very dark out. The only light that was provided was from the moonlight. It was such a beautiful night. I was about to knock on Eleanor's door when I noticed how unusually quiet but it also looked peaceful. I pressed my ear against the door, and that's when I heard it the faint shouting and pleas for help.

I didn't bother knocking I bursted in. Surprised that it wasn't locked I was in and shocked to find that the interior was nothing like the exterior.

"Once I was inside completely I felt very worried for Eleanor. Right away I saw a broken glass flower vase. Dozens of broken peices scattered around a few of them with blood. In the distance I could hear a tea kettle's whistle. I didn't dare move just waiting for any sign of help. I stayed like that for a few moments. Until I heard her.

"PLEASE DON'T DO THIS!!!!! PLEASE I BEG YOU!!!! DON'T !!!!!!! Her pleas loud and clear, she sounded so scared and helpless. It pained me to hear her that helpless.

"SHUT UP YOU TWAT!!!!! YOU DON'T DESERVE ANYTHING!!!!!!!!" his voice was clear and determind and angry.

"NOW SHUT THE FUCK UP OR I'LL MAKE IT WORSE FOR YOU."

"NO!!!!! PLEASE DON'T!!!!! HELP SOMEONE HELP ME, HEL...."She eas cut short but not long after that was their a loud scream of pain.

"I SAID TO SHUT THE FUCK UP YOU TWAT, WHAT ISN'T CLEAR ABOUT THAT!!!!! SINCE YOU CAN'T SHOUT UP IT'S GONNA HURT REAL BAD!!!"The venom was clear as crystal in his voice.

By now I was on the same floor. I was rushing and listening to the sobbing. I was two doors down by the sobbing when I heard ripping clothing to be exact.

"NO PLEASE DON'T DO THIS!!!!! PLEASE WILLIAM YOU DON'T WA..."she was cut off again with another shrek of pain.

"SHUT UP ALREADY YOU TWAT!!!! CAUSE IT'S GONNA NE ALOT WORSE!!!!" much more venom was in his voice.

"The only person that's gonna have it worse is you William!!! " I barged in,  and my rage was only increasing so much more when I saw Eleanor. Her complection was heart breaking.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N:

HEY SEXY POTATOS I TOLD YA I'D UPDATE LATER TODAY ¢: AND I WILL STILL UPDATE ON FRIDAY YAY

THIS CHAPTER IS ONLY A PART 1 OF 2 PARTS YAY I KNOW LOL THAT'S ALL

VOTE^.^

COMMENT>_<

FOLLOW¢:

KK BYE SEXY POTATOS LOVE YA