Chapter 3

*******Jack's POV*******

I checked my hand held clock to check the time. It was five to twelve, which means I'm five minutes early and I'm glad. As long as I get to see Eleanor's beautiful face once more....wait stop it I shouldn't be thinking any thoughts like this. I can't first of all I murdered her best friend. Second he is about to be.... my thought was cut short  when I saw her looking even more beautiful then earlier. I approached her she had already ordered.

"Hello Eleanor!" I couldn't stop from smiling at her she just looked so beautiful.

"Hello Jack, how have you been?"

"I've been good since this morning, how about you?" I said "this morning" in a humorous tone since that was the last time I saw her. she seemed to catch on cause she turned red.

"I've been good as well." It looked as if she were about to saw something else but was cut short by the waitress coming our way.

"Good evening, would you like to order something?" She was looking at me since I hadn't ordered yet and Eleanor had.

"Uhmm..... I would like a lemon tea  and a crumpet to go along with it." I gave her a sweet smile. I looked at her I noticed she had very pretty eyes they were a piercing blue, but I couldn't help but compare them to Eleanor's eyes the most beautiful shade of caramel and hazel.

"Very well." She turned around and took off with my order.

"So, what have you brought me here to talk about?" I asked realizing that she never actually told me why.

"Well I brought you here because....well I.....just wanted to chat." she looked nervous all of a sudden.

"Very well, how was your day yesterday?" I said hoping that she had maybe something actually interesting because I hadn't had a normal conversation in a very long time.

"My day yesterday....was very nice, how was your day yesterday?

"My day yesterday was.....um......rather lovely." I couldn't remember what I did yesterday so it took me a minute to answer her.

" That sounds great!!! So do you have any family around here?"

I was quite taken back by her question, but I answer none the less. Knowing it would be extremely rude if I didn't answer a rather simple question. 

" No, I actually don't have family, I am an only child just like each one of my parents."

That was half a lie my mother has two siblings but I ignored her side of the family once I found out the truth of her. The truth that ruined my family. The truth of her being a street walking harlot. I can still remember when my father found out.

*********Flashback*********

         That day we were all working in the butcher shop that dad owned, when a man walked in and asked for half a pound of ground beef. Dad called mom to help when she walked in the man winked at her.

"Looks like I'm not the only one that likes to have fun."

 " WHAT THE BLOODY HELL ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!" Dad was well beyond pissed.

         The man simply smirked and said " She walks the streets and offers it for money." Dad was quick to kick the man out saying " YOU ARE NOTHING BUT A BLOODY MOTHER FUCKING LIAR.!!!!!!!!!" Once the man had left dad turned to face mum, and said "Is it true? Was that man lying?" Mum couldn't even make eye contact with him. There is a silence between them.