Chapter 16

*******Eleanor's POV*******

Did I really just forgive him all that fast? Why did I forgive him that easy? I can't belive I did that. He hurt me.....but I love him.....

I was trapped in the same thought all night. I couldn't sleep, so I got up and went to the kitchen to make some tea for myself.

I was surprised to see the Cassie was also in the kitchen.

"Couldn't sleep either?" I questioned her.

"No just tossing and turning. How about you?" She didn't seem to care if I answered but I did.

"Same my mind has just to much on it to sleep."

"I see...." She seemed to be thinking about what I said.

I moved towards the stove to start making my tea.

"I have some made tea already, unless you just wanna make some more." Cassie stated rather kindly for her usal tone with me.

"Uhm.....thanks Cassie, I'd love some." I looked around the kitchen."Ermmm......where exactly is it?"

"It's right over their, next to the sink." She said pointing to the pot.

I started to prepare it the way I liked it when Cassie started to speak again.

"So I heard you two arguing earlier."

"Oh......" I simply stated not sure what she wanted me to say.

"Yeah that's how it always goes. First comes the small arguments......."

"You think this was a small argument?!? He cheated on me............and with you of all people!!" I basically spat at her without meaning to.

"What's so wrong with me!" Cassie looked offended, I mean I would be too but still.

"Well you see Cassie, when someone cheats is a horrible thing. It shows betrayal, no loyalty, and disrespect. It's not a good thing to be the one that did it along with the compels. It makes you look not only cheap but easy. It makes him look like a player with no commitment or loyalty or respect for the opposite sex. And it makes me look oblivious and naive along with.......stupid for taking him back........" It was that moment that I realized just how stupid I was for forgiving Jack so easily.

"But...what if he loves me, and loves you but doesn't know how to choose between the two of us?"

"If he truly loves us both like you say he does, then he wouldn't have hurt us both with everything he's done." I was right and I knew it.

"Wh-what do you mean?" She didn't want to believe it but deep inside knew I was right. I could see as her eyes filled with tears but they hadn't spilled just yet.

"I mean if he loved you before he met you he would have never started a relationship with me. Then he hurt me by sleeping with me. He hurt me deeply and I know he hurt you when he started a relationship with me....and I'm sorry for that. He must not love either of us, because if he did love us he would have never been willing to hurt us this badly." 

"I understand what you mean." She said blinking away the tears that were threatening to spill from her eyes.

"But we can stop him before he hurts us even more!"

"How?"

"We need a plan and it has to be good. Something he would never see coming, something that will hurt him as badly as he hurt us."

"Yes and I think I know how to hurt him.....but it requires one of us to get hurt first." I looked at her with some kind of horrific look but I had some curiosity to it too.

"What do you mean?"

"I mean if he loves us both it will hurt him to see us physically hurt." I nodded at her in agreement.

"Your right! But we have to figure out how and who."

"Well it has to be something that won't kill us but will be significantly have to be painful and it somehow has to be Jack's fault so he feels incredibly guilty. Which will be his pain." 

"That's all very true, but we still have decide which one of us will be the one getting hurt."

"I'll do it." I looked at Cassie with shock.

"Are you sure? I could do it if you want, I wouldn't want you to get hurt if you didn't want to be the one to get hurt in this plan."

"Eleanor I'm sure he will feel more guilty if I'm the one that's hurt because of him, just trust me on that. The only way he'll feel guilty about you is if you were to be killed by his hand or if you killed yourself because of him." I nodded almost in agreement with her but I wasn't fully agreeing with her.

"Okay I see your point Cassie."

By this point in time we were both done with our teas and already heading back upstairs to our bedrooms. We both tried to make small talk but it didn't really work out as we intended it to be. As we walked upstairs we heard a bit of movement coming from Jack's room, we glanced nervously at each other then back in the direction of the room. Cassie stood outside of her bedrooms' door to wait for me to walk into the bedroom.

I was started by Jack who was looking outside the window. I slowly walked towards him. The wood floors creaked as I stepped on them causing him to turn around with alarm. He looked at me with fear and worry, but then it quickly changed to joy and releif.

"I was worried about you!" He breathed out as he approached to hug me tight.

"What do you mean? I was just in the kitchen drinking some tea." I was rather confused.

"I thought you had left me becuase of what I had done with Cassie  even though I had apologized to  you about it. I was just so worried that you would leave and never come back." He looked so scared and afraid that I would have ever left him.

"But I didn't I'm right here."

"Yeah but I thought you had changed your mind and decided to just leave me and......." I cut Jack off.

"Jack I'm right here. I wouldn't just leave you. You don't have to worry about it anymore, okay?"

"Okay."

I lead Jack back to the bed and we both just layed there. I layed there a few hours after he had drifted off to sleep. I was wondering if I really wanted to hurt him after this little scene it reminds me just how much he cares and just how much he's grown on me.

But the question remains. Do I want to deeply hurt Jack?

_________________________________________________

A/N:

HEY GUYSSS!!!!!!!!!!! IM SUPER SORRY I HAVEN'T UPDATED IN A SUPER LONG TIME!!!!! BT IVE BEEN SUPER BUSY WITH SCHOOL AND STUFF!!!! IM ALSO SORRY THIS WAS A SHORT UPDATE !!!!! IM GOING TO TRY TO UPDATE WITH MORE FREQUENCY AND MAKE THEM LONGER!!!!

HOPE YOU GUYS LIKED THE UPDATE, LOVE YOU ALL!!!!!  

ALSO THANK YOU FOR THE 900+ IM SO GREATFUL!!!!!!!MY GOAL IS 1000 I WILL CRY WHEN I HIT THAT!!! THANK YOU ALL LOVE YOU FOR EVER!!!!!

VOTE

COMMENT

SHARE

THANKS AGAIN LOVE YOU ALL TO DEATH!