Chapter 9

*******Jack's POV*******

Eleanor looked startled when I bursted, but when Eleanor realized it was me she instantly looked like she relaxed a little. It clamed me to see her relaxbut not enough to stop me.I mean she was just a heart- breaking sight, but I still loved her more even.

Her appearance was nothing like the one at the park. She had a cut in the middle of her plump rose petel lips. She had a rather large bruise on her upper cheekbone, and another towards the back of her eyebrows, there was some what dry blood running down her forehead. I looked at her wrist they were purple and swollen, she had bruises runing up her arms. The bottom of her dress was ripped all the way to her high thigh. She had a few bruises on her thigh but they wouldn't stay. All of what I saw just got me more enraged then what I already was. I looked at William with such hate and rage that he started to squirm under my stare.

"I don't think I'm gonna have it as bad as this thing here." he motioned towards Eleanor. It pissed me off beyond extend how he called her thing.

"Eleanor her name is Eleanor!!!!! And Eleanor is no where near an object!!!!!!!" I tried to stay calm but my rage was increasing by the second.

"That's where your wrong, Jack she is nothing but another bloody prost-" William was cut short by my fist making contact with his jaw. Their was a loud painful groan parting from William's lips.

"Don't you ever insult Eleanor, you shit faced prick!!" I spat at him.

He got up slowly, then tried throwing a punch, but I blocked it and threw a punch straight to his gut. Earning a pained groan from him.

"I mean it William if you evet hurt Eleanor I will kill you!" I meant every word I said and by the look on his face I could tell that my message was heard. "And don't go looking for her either!! "

I motioned for Eleanor to follow me out. And she was obedient. She made her downstairs and waited for me. I walked back into the bedroom towards William.

"William why do you insist on torturing Eleanor and keeping her with you when you know she doesn't love you? "

"Because Jack I want her to feel like I feel when she looks at you, and because I had her first, so she has to be mine not yours."

"The world doesn't always work the way tat we want it to William." with that said I walked out the door. I heard him mumble something but I was to far to hear him.

Once I made my way to the main floor I saw Eleanor slumped at the bottom of the stairs. She was in a new dress and she cleaned up all the dry blood up. There was also a big suitcase next to her.

"Okay El lets get you out of here."

"Did you just call me El?"

"Yeah, I suppose I did." I didn't even notice that I called her El.

"I like it. We should go now." Her smile making an appearance. She looked ao beautiful.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N:

HEY MY SEXY POTATOES SO TODAY I WAS JUST SUPER HAPPY CAUSE OF MY CRUSH!!!!! I SAW ALOT OF HIM YESTERDAY!!!!!! AND FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER (@karen_perez18)

ANYWAYS......

VOTE¢:

COMMENT>_<

FOLLOW^.^