Chapter 15

Hey there beloved readers. Late update I know. But like always, here's another chapter for you guys. Please lemme know your thoughts. Have a wonderful day ahead. God bless you guys.

💐💐💐💐💐💐💐💐💐💐💐💐💐💐💐 💐

🧁🧁🧁🧁🧁🧁🧁🧁🧁🧁🧁🧁🧁🧁🧁🧁

Cora's POV

While walking into the lecture hall, I just remembered that I lost one of my files yesterday. It was filled with all my completed assignments for the week. I had assumed that I left it in my room but when I got back, it completely slipped my mind. Plus, the main reason I forgot was because of the horrible incident that happened with the magazines.

So instead, I didn't bother to look for it and last night we went out for drinks.
Grudgingly taking my seat, I waited for Yi Zing to arrive. This is what I get for coming early.

Just as I was about to take my phone out of my pocket, one of the boys slammed a file on my desk. I jumped in my seat in surprise and looked up at him smiling down at me.
Turned out I didn't lose my file. It was stolen.
The sound of laughter stopped my trail of thoughts.

Gabrielle and Elizabeth.

As I stared at my purple file on my desk. Goosebumps appeared on my skin. I knew it wasn't going to be good. Reaching for the file. I opened it to see shredded pieces of paper. So much shredded paper.

I picked up a whole bunch of them in my hand and I felt the small pieces of paper slip through my fingers. When I observed them close enough, my heart constricted.

What the hell?!

Those were all my assignment papers for the week. The ones I spent hours doing. The many nights I stayed up for. Just thinking about the mess made my anger shoot up.

I swiftly stood up and marched towards Elizabeth.

"You did this! How could you?! Did you not consider the time and effort spent on my work?! Did you not know how hard I worked on my assignments?!" I slammed her desk with my fist.

Elizabeth just giggled and did a crying face. "Aww, did we hurt your feelings?" She pouted. I heard the small group of students seated around her giggling. "This was actually Gabby's idea so yell at her too please." She snickered.

"What is wrong with you? Why are you so messed up? This is a university."

"Damn, shut up bitch. You better get used to this because we have much more planned out for you. I simply love doing this to you." Elizabeth said in a bored tone.

"Why?"

"Because I can? You can get out of my face now. Your ugliness is contagious fat ass." That did it. The students around her burst out laughing and the guy who gave me the file was actually recording the whole thing. Gabrielle was only too happy to encourage him.

"You'll get what you deserve soon Elizabeth. There's a price for everything." I said angrily.

"No bitch. You're going to get what you deserve. You think you can walk around like you own everything? You think you're so high up? Never. Wait and see, by the time I'm done, you'll be so far under you'll think twice about making eye contact with anyone else. You're going to regret showing your distorted face in this university, loser." She gritted with so much venom. She really hated my guts. She meant every word and I was ashamed to admit that her words cut right through me.

"What did I ever do to you?" I whispered. Elizabeth just stared me down like I was some lowly creature while Gabby snickered and showed me the finger. By this time, many of the other students were simply watching the drama taking place.