Chapter 6

Hellooooooooo there beautiful readers. Here's another chapter. Please lemme know your thoughts and hope you enjoy.

God bless you guys and have a wonderful day ahead.

#StaySafe

🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹

################################

AJ's POV

I walked away feeling irritated with the whole damn situation. I didn't want to appear so aggressive in front of Eli but I just couldn't help it. Nobody threathens my friends.

Gosh I didn't know what he would have thought of me but my best friend would always come first.

Where was she?

I followed my instincts and went straight to the toilet near the kitchen. I wish I hadn't open the damn door. A couple was on the verge of taking their clothes off.

Why do it in the toilet?!

I turned around and walked out to the living room. I couldn't spot Cora here of course. It was crowded with people. Most of them were dancing to the upbeat music.

"Hey hot girl!" I turned around confused.

Queen bee?

"Did I already say this? You were amazing out there!" He swayed a little as he held my shoulders. I gripped his hands and pried them off.

"Okay look. Is there any other room or bathroom that's not locked? I mean rooms which we are allowed to use."

"Ahhh, I see what you want! You want what I want." He smirked at me.

Oh shit.

"That is not what I meant! I'm looking for someone!" I shouted over the music.

"What's wrong with me?" He was offended. "I play football, I have a great body and I can take you to the clouds babe. Give me a chance." The smell of alcohol was oozing out of his breath. Sighing to myself. I stepped closer to him and smacked the side of his head.

He shook his head and looked at me. Thoroughly confused.

"I need your help! So please answer me! I'm looking for my friend! Is there a guest room or another bathroom?!"

Please say something relevant.

"Yeah," he blinked and swayed a little. "Rylen didn't want too many people having sex in our rooms so he locked them all except one. It's upstairs." He blurted.

"Thank you," I said honestly.

"Hey hot girl?" I turned around to see him sway to the side. "Can you take me there? I dowana faint here." He whined.

Why me?!

~~~~~

Dropping the random dude on the bed. I went near the bathroom only to hear water running.

"Cora? Is that you in there?"

"Hey AJ! Yeap, you wanna use the toilet?"

"No I was....I mean I didn't see you at the party. I was just wondering where you were." There was no reply for some time. I was getting worried.

"Cora?"

"I spilt some drink on my dress. I'm a mess AJ." She said sadly. I then told her to let me in and once I saw the damage, I placed both my hands on my hips.