Chapter 7

Hey there lovely readers!!! Hope you guys are staying safe. Take good care of yourselves always.

Here's another chapter. I wouldn't like to thanks each and every reader who is supporting this book. Don't forget to share your thoughts.

God bless you guys and have a wonderful day ahead. 🙏🙏💖💖💖

################################

🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹

AJ's POV

"AJ?! What the hell are you doing here?!" She screeched.

"None of your business. Thanks for moving. Bye." I need to get away from these people. 

"Careful guys. Don't let the nerd fool you. That one bites." Another moron came into my view.

"Afternoon Jaxon." Yes that Jaxon. Ring any bells now?

And he was also one of the sorority sisters.

"What were you doing here?" I didn't bother answering him. I just turned around and left. Little did I know one of them wasn't done with me.

I turned around to see Gabrielle running towards me.

Poor AJ. What a rough day she's having.

I did not stop striding in the direction I was already headed to. Too bad she caught up to me. Gabrielle ran to stand in front of me successfully blocking my way again. I stared at her with a bored expression.

"What were you doing in there?" She asked me again. It was more of a demand. As if I had no other choice but to answer truthfully. Seriously though, was this girl deaf?!

"I said it's none of your business." I grumbled again.

"Listen here, you geek. Whatever happened in there, you saw nothing you hear me? You will-"

"Can you please stop talking?! My brain can only take so much. So why don't you listen? I do not care about you and your friends. I do not care about what I saw so if anything happens, just know that I wasn't the cause of it. Now since this is settled. Move out of my way." I said and walked pass her.

I could faintly hear Jaxon talking.

"Told you not to mess with that one." I was too far away to hear any reply from Gabrielle and so I continued my walk towards the cafe.

"Hey Cora." Her smile widened as she saw me. She had already ordered her food.

Wait is that salad?! Errghh!

"Hey don't look at me like that. Salad is good for you. Maybe you should order one too. It doesn't taste as bad as you imagine it to be."

"No thank you Cora. I'm ordering noodles." I lightly stomped my foot and made my order.

Ten minutes later, the delicious smell of my ketchup noodles, wafted in the air. The waiter left my hot dish on the table and gave me my balance.

"Hmmm," I sighed in content as the smell calmed me. I love the noodles here because they put a generous amount of roasted pork to go with it.

"So how about we go drinking this Friday?" I asked Cora with my mouth full.

"Why drinking all of a sudden? You know that you're going to turn seventeen right? Technically that means you're still sixteen my dear."