Epilogue

Hello my lovely readers!! Here it is, the final chapter of Cupcake Boy. It has sadly come to an end now. I am going to take a break after this and do some editing with my stories.

To here you go. Please share you thoughts on this. It will help me improve my writing.

Thank you readers for all the support and love that you have shown for this. I truly appreciate it. Have a wonderful day ahead. God bless all of you and remember to stay safe. Muahhh. Lots of love to you guys.

🧁🧁🧁🧁🧁🧁🧁🧁🧁🧁🧁🧁🧁🧁

A week later.

AJ's POV

"I can't believe you're going with the black!"

"Willow, it's graduation. I don't have to dress up. Plus, we're all going to be wearing our graduation gowns."

"But we bought the pink one!"

"I don't even know how that happened! I looked away for one second and you got me that dress."

"But it's pweety." Willow pouted and gave me the googly eyes. "The pink wants you AJ. It says 'wear me.'" She spoke in her baby voice.

"Willow I promise to wear it some other time okay. Just not for graduation. The other dresses we bought are too striking for me."

"Okay then wear the white." She crossed her arms and stared at me with those challenging eyes of hers.

"Willow-"

"You said the pink one was striking. So wear the white. You chose the plainest white ever so wear it. It's the least you can do for me AJ."

What?!

"I can't believe you made me buy four dresses! What was I doing?!"

"Oh you were too tired to argue with me remember?" She said casually. "Come on AJ, you can wear the black one some other time. It is pretty but wear a different colour today. Please. The pink or the white. At least I'm not making you wear the floral one." She smiled at me and batted her eyelashes. I groaned and grumbled at her face.

"Fine." I finally gave up. "I'll wear the white."

"How about the pink-"

"White!"

"Okay, okay."

Yes, Willow made me buy four dresses which she thought would look 'phenomenal'  on me. She complained that I wore pants too much and that I should explore fashion more.

She dragged me to so many different stores. When we were halfway done, I was completely exhausted. That's how she took over and chose a couple of outfits for me. I will have to wear them sooner or later. Well that was last week.

Now we stood in my room as we were getting ready for our graduation.

I honestly couldn't believe the day is here. I can still remember my first day of kindergarten! This was a crazy feeling. I shook my head and quickly changed my dress.

The white I chose was completely plain. Void of any sparkle of floral designs on its fabric. The sleeveless, short dress however hugged my body and showed off my curves. It had a sweetheart neckline and it was fitting right until the waist. The bottom half which was the skirt, was flared but not too much. The dress was just nice. There was a neat ribbon on the left sleeve, which was actually on my shoulder. It was sweet and simple. I paired my dress with silver heels.