Chapter 1

Hey beautiful readers. Thought I might update a little earlier. So, here's a new chapter. Hope you guys enjoy and lemme know what you guys think.

#Staysafe

Those of you who have no need to go out and work, stay at home. Do your part to help others. Love you guys.

I know it's tough but still, Have a wonderful day ahead and God bless you guys!

🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹

AJ's POV

"Why can't I get this right?"  I grumbled under my breath. It's already been two months since we joined this university. Since I joined this chemistry class. So why am I still so dumb? Mrs. Dalton already explained the entire chapter in detail to me personally and I still couldn't get it. Personally because I was the only one in this class who's taking this particular level in chemistry.

It was common knowledge that this university is filled with many great minds and it is very competitive but was I slacking or was this subject really really hard?

"Whoaa, go easy on the pen there." I ignored the human beside me and continued to scribble on my notebook.

"You're gonna make a hole if you don't stop. I bet the paper will burn if you don't stop."

"Quiet! I'm trying to concentrate."

Silence.

Finally.

"It's lunch time you know."

Oh come on!

I swiftly turned to my left and glared at the boy. He was the only other person here. The lecture was over twenty minutes ago. Why was he still in the hall?

"If you're hungry, then go eat."

"Nope. I'm not gonna let you abuse your notebook anymore. C'mon let's go," I simply stared at him, puzzled.

Instead of saying anything further to me, the dude snatched my textbook. I tried to pull it back but I was too slow and he was too determined.

"Holy crap!" He blurted out.

"What?" I asked angrily.

"This is like super advanced chemistry! Why are you hurting your brain and destroying your mind?! Don't you love your brain? Is the chemistry we're learning now not enough?!"

"I just like chemistry." I said deadpanned.

I wanted him to leave me alone but this guy wasn't giving up. My hostility did not affect him in the slightest bit.

"Well, I'm not giving this back until you come along with me for lunch. You need to breathe!" He stood there tapping his foot. I couldn't believe the nerve of this guy. I wanted to strangle him but I couldn't. Not knowing what else to do, I studied him from top to bottom.

He was wearing a dark purple t-shirt and black jeans. His clothing suited his dark brown skin. A classy black hat rested on his head, covering the top his shoulder length hair that was turned into tiny braids. I also admired the cool white sport shoes he wore.

"Are you a musician?" I blurted out.

"Hell yeah! Music is my jam. I play the violin, piano and the drums. Oooh I love the drums. You got that by scanning me?"

"I guess?"

"Pack your stuff already. We're going out of campus." I wordlessly packed my stuff and followed the random guy out. I knew arguing wouldn't work. Plus, I was a little hungry. We made small talks as we walked through the busy hallways and out of the building.