Prologue

Emma is a young teenage girl who's 19 she moved to a new school to get a fresh start away from her father who was doing drugs and put a bad name on their families. Emma Has moved into a new house with her mother and has started going to her new school.
She has met new several people and everyone loves her already. She has already joined the high school cheer team. Her Mother on the other hand disapproves of most things she does or sometimes wears but Emma is a nice sweet caring person who doesn't let her mother get to her. She know that she only wants what's best for her but Emma has other plans.

Brooks was a young Troubled boy he is now 22 and always gets into trouble at school never doing his work and skipping school all the time. His mom and dad was never there for him he makes many mistakes not caring about anything. Brooks was the type of person to get into school fights he would smoke and drink every chance he got. Brooks was eventually kicked out of school and now lives around the area of the streets he gets around stealing from people or breaking into stores late night to steal anything he could get his hands on. Brooks was later on chased down by the police and took to jail he didn't talk much but he had a horrible temper.
When he spent his time in jail something inside him snapped.

Brooks started to go crazy he was known for a sociopath he hurt serval people he soon was thrown into a mental hospital he was never able to find help he later escaped and hides out in the woods.