Unsteady

Stood in front of the school entrance in her white dress, she was waiting for her parents to show up, she pecked her nails in fear, what if that didn't change their mind, since her parents told her about the devorce she was crashed and broken, she never thought she'd witness that day where her "high school couple" parents will devorce and no matter how hard she tries to stop them they say it's for the better and Change the subject, her mind wondered to the conversation she had with her parents in pop's...
"The bell rang signaling that someone came she turned her head and looked at who came in, her eyes met with her father's eyes she smiled and jumped from her booth and ran into his arms, her hands grabbed tightly on the leather jacket he was wearing, his hand stroking her hair 'hey princess' he said as she pulled away adjusting his beanie 'hey daddy, mom is here too' she pulled him towards the booth where her mother sat watching them with sad eyes, she sat back in her seat across from her parents, watching them greeting without looking at each other, she cleared her throat forcing a smile on her face 'so I already told you about the viraity show and you know that I will perform in it, so I wanted you both to be there, as a couple, you come together and set next to each other' she then looked at her dad 'and dad you can spend the night with us' she then looked at the both of them giving her best puppy eyes, both her parents looked at her with straight face before her dad spoke ' Stella, I hope you know that our decision is final and your little games won't work' he said with a stern voice, her face went back to normal, she looked down at the table before looking back at them with teary eyes ' fine, but please give me one last night with the both of you, that's all I'm asking, please' she said as a tear fell from her eyes, her mom reached across the table for her hand as her dad wiped her tears, her mom sighed before speaking ' fine Stella, we will spend the night together, if jug,i mean your dad is okay with it' her mom finished looking at her dad, she looked at him with hope in her eyes, he smiled taking her other hand in his ' anything for you princess, just don't cry' she smiled and leand over the table hugging her parents before pulling away and heading back to school with a wide smile on her face"
if her plans didn't work she will kill herself for sure, she felt a hand on her shoulder as she turned around to be met face to face with the infamous Kevin Keller with his wide smile "what are you doing here? aren't you the third show?" he asked, she shook her head "no,i asked if they could make me the last show, I won't fail today I'll make them rethink about that decision" she said with determination lacing her voice, his face fell and sympathy covered his features "they still didn't change their mind?" she shook her head no, then heard a car coming her head shot up and a smile came to her face when she saw it was her father's car, and to make her smile wider she saw her mother in the passenger seat, they came out linking arms together she looked at Kevin next to her who was already looking at her smiling "the first part worked", she hugged both of them and left them to find their seats while she reverse her plan...
The last part came and she looked at the piano on the stage before taking a step forward, fear already got the best part of her but, she can't back up now, she sat down and start to play
"hold
Hold on
Hold on to me
'cause I'm a little unsteady
A little unsteady

Mama, come her
approach, appear
Daddy I'm alone
' cause this house don't feel like home

If you love me, don't let go
If you love me, don't let go" she looked at her parents who both looked at her with sad eyes and broken expressions, she locked her eyes with theirs..
"hold
Hold on
Hold on to me
' cause I'm a little unsteady
a little unsteady

Mother I know,
that your tierd of being alone
And dad I know you're trying ,
to fight when you fell like flying

If you love me, don't let go

Hold
Hold on
Hold on hold to me
' Cause I'm a little unsteady
A little unsteady "
She finished with a tear rolling down her cheek, luckily the loosen black strands that fell from her low ponytail covered it, claps filled the hall, a lot of people stood up clapping and cheering for her she looked at her parents and saw tears in her mother's eyes and sadness all over her father's face she sighed before getting up, smiling at the crowds and making her way out to the back stage..
The ride home was silent, and an awkward one too, as soon as they stepped in the house she tried to go to her room but "Stella, come here we want to talk to you" her father powerful voice came from the living room, she wanted nothing but to vanish into the air, she sat on the couch while her parents stood tall in front of her arms crossed and emotionless expressions on their faces it's been this unbearable silence for moments before her mom clears her throat and smile at her "that was amazing sweetheart, your voice is so beautiful" she nodded in response, not lifting her gaze from the ground, she heard her dad sigh before bending down in front of her holding her chin up and smiling up at her "mommy is right, princess, you did great" he left her chin and stood up again breathing deeply "but, why did you choose that song?, what happened to the other one?" her father asked smirking down at her as her face turned red and started to stutter "um.. I.. I don't know what you are talking about" she said and stayed silent waiting for them to talk but she heard soft chuckles she looked up at her parents to see them smiling at each other then looking back at her 'phew, I'm not in a trouble' she thought relaxing in her seat a bit "Stella, we know when you lie on us, tell us why you did that song?" her mother said smiling down at her, that's it, she can't hold it any longer, tears streamed down her face causing both of them to set next to her, she sighed before wiping her tears away" you two made your decision, but you did not think about me, so when I heard that song, it pretty much reminded me of my situation, and I thought that if I made you see what it's like to me, you might rethink about it, you both just started fighting out of nowhere and over silly things too, you didn't understand how hard it was for me to watch my parents who love each other and vowed to always be together walking away from each other " she said tears stopped and anger, shock, sadness covered her face" Stella, we once loved each other and as much as you are hurting, it hurt us too, but believe us when we say it's fo.. " her father began but she cutted him off" for the best, I know, well tell you what daddy, that's bullshit " her father glares at her" Stella watch it "but no she is tired of watching it she finally snapped, she stood up from her chair staring at her baby parents" no I'm tired of watching it, tell you what? you both will set down and talk like adults while I'm in my room and I swear to God, if I heard fighting I'll walk out of this house and you won't stop me " she spat her words turning on her heels and walking to her room not before mumbling "children" and going into her room removing her dress wiping off make up and changing into something comfortable and praying that they will make up or her father will pretty much throw her out the house...
After Stella went up her room, jug and madilyn (or your name if you want) exchange looks before jug cleared his throat "well, that was something" he said earning a scoff from the brunette in front of him "she is our daughter, what did you expect?" she said looking at her hands, he sighed deeply before smiling clearly remembering something "remember when your parents had a similar relationship like this and you were clearly frustrated about it and you made me lock them in a closet until they made up?" he said earning a chuckle from her "my mom told that one day my kid will do the same thing to me" she smiled looking up at him, there was silence between them only their breathing noise could be heard, their eyes locked with each other, memories of high school flooding back, the Jason blossom death mystery, the g&g, the black hood and all of the other things they faced together, then it hit them, they both faced the same things, his mother and her dad lift their family behind for a better life to themselves, how they suffered and how they became best friends and then turned into lovers then the time fp walked her down the aisle in her dress and a serpent jacket on top of the dress, they vowed to always be together no matter what, when Stella was first born they promised to give her a better life than what they had, tears willed up in their eyes before turning to look into each other's eyes and seeing the love they both kept away for months, the next thing they knew was his arms grabbing her pulling her into him as she kissed his cheek with tears streaming down her cheek as sobs escaped her lips while he stroked her hair, she pulled away smiling at him as she wiped his tears "the last time you cried was when Stella refused to talk to you for screaming at her" the memory jumped in their mind when jug screamed at her for playing g&g with her friends, she refused to talk to him for a week before he had to tell her about the game and the past him and his father shared with the game before they make up and promise each other to listen before judge, he sighed nodding his head in agreement, then he grabbed the back of her neck pulling her into a kiss they both waited for along time, the kept kissing unaware of the eyes that was watching them..
She was pacing back and forth in her room there wasn't any noise to be heard, no talking, no shouting and no breaking voice, the anxiety went through the roof and Kevin's texting wasn't helping so instead of waiting in her room she went down stairs she looked at them tears in her eyes and a smile on her lips, she took her phone out snapped a picture of her parents and went upstairs leaving them together, once she was in her room she started jumping up and down before sending the picture to Kevin with a message said "I'm no longer unsteady"