I died and gone to heaven

I wonder how I arrived in this situation.
'Was it because I didn't compromise with the first option and whatever forces out there decided to mess with me and make it worse?'
Sakura felt her soul leave her body when she knew no escape or help will save her.

'I wish I was born in a seven year old body or something. Then I can use that I'm a big girl and don't need help'
She watches as Raphael and Mihkael arrive by the emperors bath. Especially made besides the emperors chamber.

'Wahhh~! Now this is what I call a royal waste of money.'
She wonders how much had to go with creating such a large bath.

'This fucking place is bigger than my apartment house in my past life.'
She squints from the pure luxury that the bath was.

The area long and wide, the ceiling supported by colum looking things, each one decorated with different images of people, they were positioned as if holding the wall up, their clothing and image so detailed it was hard to believe they were just statues.

The surrounding walls having different carvings than painted, the walls were golden and red plated with different images that seem to be based on battles. The bath was right in the middle, as if it was a outdoors pool.

'This reminds me more of a chinese emperors bath from dramas I've seen' sakura looks at the rose petals with lavender ones gently being tossed into the water, and different types of scents of rose water and lavender lightly filling the air.

'Now this is a bath worthy for royalty.' She had a deadpan look in her eyes. She knew there was no escape.
'The only thing I can do is not glance down.' While trying to not be specific of what she didn't want to see. She notices the flower women, the one throwing the flowers in the water and made eye contact with her.

A feeling of being shocked throughout her body was felt. The women had the same soothing eyes as the heroine did, the facial structure showing some similarities, yet the heroine showing more of a prominent and was definitely a greater beauty than this women.

"Chu..." 'you...' from a shock of meeting face to face with the women who can be easily said as the sole cause of Sakura's suffering, she ended up messing up her words and fully fail in her wording.

Noticing his daughter's behavior, Mihkael glances at the area she is fully focused on and make eye contact with that women, noticing the emperor looking at her, she quickly bows while a blush fills her face, feeling a pleasant sensation overcome her stomach, she waited for what he will say, but what she expected never occured, only the opposite.

"Who dares allow you to take another step inside this bath area?! I remember quite correctly that I informed the head maid to not allow you to work anywhere near me. Ever. Again."

The room heats up even more than the bath water. The water seems to boil from the very heat in the air. Taking note of his friends rage reaching a dangerous point.

Raphael swiftly surrounded himself with his magic while holding Sakura close to his chest, so she won't get burned by her fathers anger.

"Mihk-! Your Majesty! Please calm yourself. Sakura would end up injured if you don't keep your anger at bay!."

Raphael took steps away from his friend, keeping Sakura close and away from Mihkael's leaking magic.

Hearing his friends urgent calls, his eyes turned away from the trembling women kneeling and shaking on the floor, unknown to him, she was holding her stomach.

But that didn't escape from Sakura's eyes. 'So she already conceived the heroine and must have planned to tell my father or blackmail him with it.'