The Meeting of Leaders

While Sakura was going through a dilemma. In another area there is a meeting going on between all the high leaders of the continent.

Mihkael sits on a well furnished room, the chair grand with smooth and well crafted carvings, the cushion made with the softest and yet tough fabric of a blood red colored. The table that Mihkael faces appears plain, yet is made with the most expensive and oldest wood of the elven empire.

All appear plain yet majestic, but if someone checks the background of each item, they would have discovered that each item it at the highest of levels in both materials and craft. Yet Mihkael was used to such objects, that he doesn't even flinch when he accidentally spilled hot tea on the table.

A pained hiss filled the air. But it didn't leave his lips, it left the lips of the people who were speaking to him through a communication crystal that allowed for communicate through live image. It was of a higher tier than that of the usual communication crystals. Normal common communication Crystal's glow a light blue and allowed only voice, while the higher tier glowed a light yellow, and allows image between the people when they communicate.

And at this moment, Mihkael was having a meeting with the other great emperors of this continent.

"You rotten brat! Clean that up!! Don't you see the craftsmanship of the table will lose its luster!? That was crafted by the first emperors of dwarfs himself in his last moments!! Ahhhh! It's soaking in, it's soaking innn!!!"

A gruff and low voice can be heard through the crystal, and the figure of a elder bearded man can he seen, he was of short stature and had long curly hair, his head a crown that was unique and filled with jewels of different enchantments.

He slammed his fist on his own table, screaming at Mihkael to quickly clean up his mess. He wasn't the only one disturbed by the liquid spreading out on the table and scolding Mihkael.

"The wood! The table is made from the 10,000 year old sandalwood tree that was given as a peace treaty 500 years ago!!! It's now a 10,500 years old!! Have you no shame for ruining such an important relic of our past generations!?!? Quickly clean that filth!!!".

A women with long and lustrous sky blue hair screamed at Mihkael, she only seems to be a bit older that Mihkael. Her most prominent features were her long ears, and her chest, as well as the crown resting upon her head. The crown that appeared as if it was made of flowers, the main flower appears to be of an unidentified flower, but it was a sight to see, for it draws people in with its mystifying appearance.

"You are both old relics too, so don't over stress yourself, we can't have you guys kick the bucket yet." Mihkael sighs at the display and grabs a napkin he has and starts wiping it. But it caused another commotion all together.

"Ye damn evil spawn! Not like that, NOT LIKE THAT!! yer rubbing off the tiny details my great great and great grandfather bled and sweated to craft in it!!!"
The dwarf was now slamming his head on his table from the anger and anxiety of watching this boy carelessly cleaning it up.

"The wood!!! The woooodddd!!!!! My great, great great, GREAT grandfather planted that wood!!!! Be gentle, gentle you fucker!!!"
Her majestic image fully ruined when that crude curse left her lips.

By Mihkael side, Seraph was holding his stomach and faced the wall, his back shoulder shaking from the scene. He was trying his best to hold his laughter, but seems to almost lose himself. But before he can, he can hear a bellowing laughter appear in one of the images, a man with animal ears, was holding his side, from the right bottom corner, the tip of a tail can be seen wagging here and there in show of his happy mood. His canines revealed with his large smile.