Shame on me.

'Ah.... he is really bawling his eyes out.'

Sakura was staring at his tears falling down his face, the droplets hitting the baths surface and just leaving a ripple above it. The steam of the water spreads around him and giving him a mystical image, it made her think maybe the lady of the lake would look like this when she appeared. His breathtaking looks was a sight to see for Sakura and she gladly took the chance to admire this beautiful man's enchanting crying face.

'Even when crying he is too beautiful, I don't think even I, with this face can cry as beautifully as he is.'

She distracts her mind away from his small speech and was just using his face as that needed distraction to not hear or process his words anymore than she wanted to. 

However, when she thought about her own crying face she ended up remembering her crying outburst when she saw her dad today.

'......I wanna die.'

She wanted to shove her face somewhere and wreath in agony from the shame of crying in such a way in front of so many people.

'My face definitely was a mess, I must have looked like a beggar child running to cry in the emperors embrace. Nothing like the beautiful and adorable princess of their empire!'

She covered her face so her obvious redness isn't seen.

"Are you ok Saku?"

Adaline was put inside the bath already since her wounds weren't as bad as Sakura's. Sapphire was using a different cloth with a type of liquid soap to clean away any dirt in her body.

"I'm ok, just a bit tired."

That was Sakura's go to for excuses and she added a smile to reassure her that she was fine.

"Me too! But I'm hungry too."

Adaline pouted and rubbed her bare tummy to showcase her hunger, which lightened the mood a bit.

"Haha..."

Sakura watches as Uriel chuckles in his hand and she let out a sigh of relief when she saw his tears stop.

'But this world is quite advance even with it being in a fantasy castle type setting. The baths and bathroom have a sewage system, they have soap, shampoo and other hygienic products and even beauty products that are advanced in this world and the food is really good too!..... I wouldn't be surprised if it was the work of other people who came from another world.'

She read many books and watched many animes to know that the game developers wouldn't waste time in small things like baths and food or whatever when the main importance is the heroine and her live interest.

'Seeing as I'm here, then there are definitely others who were here before me..... in a way it really tells me that this isn't a game, but a world that does exist... heh, I really want to take a nap and not bother thinking anymore.'

To Sakura, she felt more things was piling up but was too tired from the days ordeals that she did not want to even bother with it at the moment.

"Sakura dear."

"Hm?"

Sakura looks at Uriel and saw his kind and beautiful eyes that shined and warmed her up like the sun. 

"I'm going to lift you up and place you in the bath, is that ok?"

"Yes."

He smiled and lightly lifted her up and slowly placed her in the water. Sakura felt a warmth enter from the deepest part in her heart. Noticing her emotions she wanted to sigh and push them away but decided to leave them be, she went through too much today and was too tired to waste anymore energy on suppressing those messy emotions.