Finally Heading Home.

"Make sure to take care Sakura dear. And Gabriel, when you get back you better explain what is happening, got it."

Sapphire gave a warm hug goodbye to Sakura but gave a glare to her husband who still decided to go even when she asked him not to.

She finally stopped arguing with him when she knew she couldn't convince him to stay to recover and explain what happened. So she allowed him to go. She felt herself feel some reassurance when she knows Uriel will go along to watch over him.

She turns to Uriel and gave him a hug.

"Please watch over him. If he doesn't seem well then just push him to return. Don't let him push himself."

"Don't worry. I'll make sure his health doesn't get worse again."

"Please do."

A few feet away. Kano carried Sakura to say goodbye to the guards that were released with him. They were allowed to rest and clean up. They were given a clean uniform after they changed out of the dirtier and bloody ones.

"Sir Kano. Sorry we began to distrust you after being locked up with us. When we heard that you may have lied about the object in her highness possession, we believed the worst of you, even after all you did to try and keep us alive through the battle."

Clause bowed his head in apology to Kano while Kano was trying to reassure him it was fine. Zeke was in rest after the healing done by a healer. His wounds were grave and left untreated because of the distrust placed on them. So now he is in recuperation.

"Its fine. It's that his majesty was suspecting me too when he hasn't heard about the present her highness was given. Who would have thought her highness was given that present as a secret because the dwarf emperor was spoiling her."

What he told the guys was a lie that Mihkael and the rest thought out. Because Gabriel and Raphael believed it would be better to use that as a cover rather than saying Mihkael forgot that Sakura was given such a gift.

If they had said that; then people would end up looking down on Mihkael and believed he was being an incompetent ruler for forgetting such a thing. It would well be used against him in the near future when others try to find complaints on their young ruler.

So they made up a story that Sakura was given gifts in secret by the doting grandfather aged emperor of the dwarf empire who spoiled her rotten because he himself only has grandsons and no daughter or granddaughters

"We have to inform Keir about this soon when we get to the palace."

"Damn. I can already imagine his scolding voice screaming in my ear. He will yell about ruining his image and all that and would just scold me for hours and hours."

"But he would he forgiving if he learns it is to keep Sakura safe. Truth be told, sometimes I think he has given Sakura hidden gifts when we aren't looking, just that Sakura is good at hiding them too."

Raphael was right beside Mihkael while saddle up the horse for him. While using that as an excuse to talk secretly to each other. Both men smile in a warily tone when thinking that their lie isn't that far off the truth.

"I remember she had a hidden stash of elven chocolates that I bet Alyona may have given her. And not those usual expensive ones sold for 100 royal platinum coins, but those that are only eaten by the elven royal blood. Then there was the horn of war. The one that's made of ivory of ancient mammoth. Hedwig gave it to her as a gift."

"Wait, horn of war?...!!! Isn't that-!?"

"Like you guessed it. It is one of the 5 horns used in the war of the corruption 500 years ago. A gift given by the god of the forest to the beastman tribe for the battle against the corruption. It allows whomever that holds it to summon one of the 5 sacred beasts that are the children of the god of the forest, each one has a limited use with limited abilities, however even with such a handicap, thanks to those sacred beast more lives were spared from the war. Two horns were used in the war, each one summon a different sacred beast, but there is always a catch to such items; the holder must be high-tier 3rd stage or higher. Whatever magic type they correspond to the highest level will someone that sacred beast. For example; if it is water, it will summon the water dragon of the deep oceans."

"But why did he give such a sacred object to Sakura!? Isn't he worried what his people will say if they learned it!?"

"But that is not all...Adrik."

"Oh no... what did that lazy carefree yet dangerous wise man give her?"

"A fragment of the death gods spear."

"!? Are you sure!!"

Mihkael was already surprised with the horn of war that Hedwig gifted to Sakura, yet this item is in even more of a higher level than that of what the god of the forest gave to the beastman. It was an object that the very god of death possessed, a sacred item of a god! It can even equal 1/100 of a gods power because it was used by a god, even if it is a fragment.

"I'm sure. When I discovered her little hole of treasures, it let out a godly energy that overshadowed the horn of war. When I saw it I couldn't believe it actually existed, I only believed it was legends or that the god has taken back that fragment after the great corruption war."

Mihkael quickly noticed why Raphael is telling him all this now. From the look of Raphael's eyes, he can tell he was trying to tell him something from this.

"... Mihkael. There are only three small pieces I remember that the god of death pinched off of his spear; one was used to seal the god of corruption, the other was used and disappeared in the war after it struck and killed the corrupted gods host, and the third was said to have been kept by the demon emperor since it was an item gifted to him by the god of death for their protection."

"Why would Adrik gift her such a item even more sacred than that of the horn of war.... then that makes me think, was it gifted by Adrik."

"If it wasn't, where would she-?"

""The one that disappeared after it was used to strike down the host.""

Both men said it at the same time while staying close together. Mihkael widen his eyes and Raphael just nods his head.

"But where would she have found it?? And wouldn't Adrik sense it on her since she must have the energy of the death god by just touching the item for a sec."

"That's why I feel like Adrik gifted her it. He didn't take it away from her because of some reason, but we don't know why."

When Mihkael thinks of this some more he just sighs.

"Looks like a meeting between me and the others will have to happen soon after the discussion with Sakura back in the palace. And I feel like there is something missing as well, isn't there, Raphael."

Mihkael gave a look to Raphael and can tell his friend is hiding something from him.

"Keir did gift something to Sakura in secret, and it isn't a small number of things."

Raphael can only chuckle at the things he saw, yet shake his head in worry when he knows how special and dangerous some of them are.

Mihkael ended up sighing again and glances at the direction of his daughter. She laughs and converses with the guards while being held up in the young knights arms.

"Looks like our precious child has more secrets from us than what we had thought."

"Maybe she didn't know how special and precious the items in her possession is-"

"Raphael. We both know that isn't true."

He turns o his longtime friend and gives him a wary smile. Raphael kept his mouth shut when he couldn't think of anything to say against that.

"If she hadn't noticed, do you believe she wouldn't have revealed those items to you the moment she received them? We both know what position you hold in her heart, she can have her guard against all of us, but she will always lower it to you the moment she sees you."

"Mihkael..."

"Don't give me that guilty and pitying look. I'm glad she choose you to trust so much rather than one of those fake maids that where beside her in her when she was just a baby. Anyway we don't have anymore time to continue this talk, it seems everyone is already ready to head out."

Mihkael wasn't lying, everyone seemed done and only seem to be waiting for them at a safe distance to not overhear or interrupt his Majesty discussion.

Yet there are those who don't care.

"Yo your Majesty! We ready here, how long you gonna continue your hidden love tale with Raphael!!"

"...I'll have a word with you when we arrive to the palace general."

Raphael gave Ariel a icy smile which even cause the carefree Ariel to sweat. Mihkael looked away and already thought his friends burial will be planned.

"Papa! Pa!"

A shout of a child calls to attention to both men, they turn and see a happy Sakura wave at them on top of a horse while saddled with Kano.

"Hurry up! It's time to head home!"

They can see she wasn't able to contain her excitement at returning. Her smile was wide from ear to ear and her eyes blistered like an unknown gem. Her whole appearance was breathtaking and can already display a beauty she would be when she matures.

Both Mihkael and Raphael smiled and can only push away their thoughts and discussion till they had Seraph and the others to hear what they know.

"March!"

Mihkael let out an imposing order and was in the lead out. Just when they were getting out of the gate, a small voice calls out to Sakura.

"Sakura!"

Adaline was waving goodbye and Sakura turned around to wave back.

"Make sure to be back to visit!"

"I will. And while I'm away, make sure to keep our promise”

No one knew what Sakura meant by that. But both Adaline and Sakura did, to them both, it wasn't needed for anyone else to know.

***
"While I leave, I bet both Azazel and his father will end up staying here till they find another home. But what I need you to do is keep them close, real close. Find them a job as a gardener or something, whatever is fine. Just that they need to remain within our sight till I can take them myself, ok?"

"Ok!"

Adaline didn't know why Sakura wanted to keep them so close, but she didn't question it and just followed along to whatever Sakura said. To her, Sakura always has a reason for something, so she just went with it because in her head Sakura will never do something or say something for no reason.

"Oh!"

"What?"

"Amar! The one boy who was orphaned and rescued with us. The one that follows Azazel everywhere; do you want to keep him close too?"

"Orphan boy? Oh! That kid; hmm~ if it helps keeping Azazel and Zay here, then sure. Keep him here too."
***

"What promise do you have with Sakura?"

Adonis glances down at his sister who was still waving them goodbye.

"Secret~"

Adaline just gave him a cheeky smile and ran back inside the house after they fully left their sights.

While those who are heading back on the road. Sakura eyes sparkled with unconcealed joy.

'Finally! Time to really go back home!'

Taking a deep breath, she exhales in unknown relief at the thought of going back. Safe and sound.

A/N: Hello! My dear readers. I am slow at the update so sorry about that. But hope you like how the plot is going, however slow it is haha! I really ain't a writer so bear with me haha, well take care and till next chapter, bye bye!!!!