Sleep.

"Sakura it's ok. I'm not mad anymore so don't cry."

Uriel felt guilty for yelling at her. He felt horrible that she was crying like this and apologizing in such a heart wrenching way.

"I didn't mean to scream at you. I was just worried, I'm not mad at you."

"Oh Sakura dear. He wasn't mad at you. He yelled because he got scared when he noticed your head was underwater and he didn't see when you went down. We should be saying sorry for not watching you."

Sapphire reaches Sakura and lightly pats her head to comfort her. Her response was the crying calming down and a few sniffles here and there.

"I'm tired."

A stuffy voice left Sakura's lips. She was too tired to say anymore than that.

"Ok my dear flower. I'll help you dry up while Uriel goes and changes from those wet clothes."

Uriel lifts up from the bath and saw how he did need a change of clothes.

"You should have just gotten in without any clothes on my dear Uriel."

"Haha I'm a rather shy sort of man Sapphire. I believe it is fine this way."

"Just ask for the maids outside to take you to a guest room and tell them to give you a change of clothes. We should have a few of Gabriel’s clothes that mother kept because of sentimental value."

The mother Sapphire spoke was Gabriel's mom who went on her honeymoon with her husband a few days ago.

"Oh! How could I have forgotten!"

"What happened?"

"My in-laws must be worried sick in knowing about the girls state. Knowing my loving husband, he would have forgotten in informing them of anything. Oh how stressful. Do be a dear Uriel and ask the maid to inform my husband to call his parents after they get you a set of clothes."

"Of course. Then please help the girls dry up. I'll be back after changing to heal the clean wounds."

"Thank you Uriel. I'll finish up here."

"Sakura."

Uriel crouches on the side of the bath and lightly pats her head. She looks up at him and saw his gentle and pretty smile.

"I'm sorry for yelling and yanking you out of the water like that. I was just scared when I glanced to see you and saw your head just under the water like that. I just thought the worst happened."

She nodded her head and was too tired to use her words to speak.

He smiled warily but was glad she calmed down a bit.

He stands fully and leaves while telling Adaline and Sapphire he'll be back soon.

"Saku. Are you really ok? Want me to carry you to the changing room?"

Hearing Adeline’s words. Both Sapphire and Sakura smiled in amusement.

'I feel I'll be in even more danger of falling and breaking my skull if you try to carry me.'

Sakura just shook her head and waited for her aunt Sapphire to dry them up and take them out. However what came unexpected for Sakura was Sapphire lifting both girls with ease rather than one at a time. Both were wrapped with semi-wet towels yet was effortlessly carry to the changing room without a tremble from carrying two 7 year old girls with her delicate and thin arms.

"..."

'Now I think I know why Ada thought it was possible for her to try and carry me.'

"Sakura my dear princess. I'll have you wear Adaline’s nightgowns. You must be terribly tired so I'll ask Mihk to allow you to sleep here where it is well protected by my dear love and by your uncles whom I'll ask to sleep over too. Isn't it exciting! A grand sleepover with everyone. Oh! How many years it has been after the last one. Hohohohoho~"

Sakura just stayed quiet. The exhaustion taking over her. Her eyes fluttered a few times but fully closed while hearing her aunts rambling on as a lullaby for her.

Sapphire quickly noticed Sakura's breathing growing steady and slow. She glanced down and saw Sakura sleeping while leaning her head over her shoulder. The small rosy mouth half open and her cheeks filled with baby fat gave a squishy look when pressed on Sapphire's shoulder.

Sapphire chuckles and aww's at the adorable display. She begins to hum and takes both girls to be changed. Having both of her girls in her arms made her smile and relax. She hoped that they never have to go through such an ordeal again. Tonight all the adults will speak of this matter and see what should be done so nothing like this occurs again.

"Have sweet dreams my loves. I will keep you save in my arms~"

The small lullaby even evokes Adaline to sleep. Both safe and sound in a land of dreams.

In another room Mihkael was with the few childhood friends who stayed behind waiting with him. Gabriel kept walking back and forth in anxious worry.

"Your going to ruin the carpet. They’re with your wife and Uriel, so no need to still be walking in such an annoying way."

Seraph had enough watching this man continue his little walk and was ready to throw the man out of the room.

"If you want to check on her then go already."

"I can't. Sapphire will get annoyed if I did."

Gabriel smiled warily when he recalls his dear wife's attitude. If he goes to check she'll most likely kick him out, and he means literally. She would lift her dress and kick with all her strength.

"Then just sit or stand in a corner. Your such a daddy's girl. That I wonder how it'll go if your next child was a girl."

Seraph rolls his eyes and changed his line of sight to his other friends.

"Look at Mihkael and Raphael. Both who would do anything for their girl are sitting composed and quiet here."

Mihkael and Raphael just returned a tired smile.

"If we both headed to that bath. I'm definitely sure Sapphire would have killed us with just a glare. You know how very traditional noble appropriate she is. The only reason Uriel was allowed in there is because he is the wife in his family. So he is given the pass to enter and go with no issues.”

"Him looking like one helps even more his situation."

Gabriel grumbles in unfairness but then glances at Seraph. As if noticing that glance Seraph glares at the man.

"Wanna say something about my looks?"

"Nope."

"Hahaha! As always, so easy to anger Seraph."

"Shut up mutt! I had a peaceful moment without you opening your mouth."

"So much anger for a man with such delicate looks."

"Do you want this delicate man to show you what pain is."

"Haha let's see you try."

"Ohohohohohoh!"

Both men flinched when they heard that certain laugh.

"I do hope you men don't ruin another of my adorable and pretty parlors. The last one is still in the process of being repaired from the last roughhousing."

Sapphire entered holding Adaline while Uriel who was changed and well dressed in Gabriel's clothes seemed fresh and young was holding Sakura who was still in a deep slumber.

"Of course not! We're just joking. Isn't that right Ser!"

Seraph scowls at the man who swung his arm over his shoulder and calling him a stupid nickname. But before he could say anything goosebumps littered his body and he glanced at the petite and graceful women who was smiling oh so sweetly at them.

However he felt that smile was more terrifying than going against a corrupted beast.

"...Right. whatever this idiot said."

"How's Adaline!? Is she doing better now? Is she hurt anywhere else? Di-"

Sapphire covers Gabriel's mouth with her free hand and that smile she gave him was very beautiful yet deadly.

"Now my loving hubby. Do you know what patience is called? Keep asking multiple questions without stop confuses a person. So shut up and wait for our report."

He wasn't able to open his mouth and quickly nodded his head. Raphael and Mihkael weren't paying attention to this little messy yet humorous situation.

Both men were already beside Uriel when he took a step in. They were afraid to hold her to roughly so they just hovered around Uriel who was smiling warily at both men's actions.

"I healed the worst of her wounds. The only ones left are the bruises, but I believe it is best to leave the minor ones alone so they can heal naturally. But the only real worry I have is their mental st-"

"Dear."

Sapphire cut him off and glanced at the girls and shook her head. Uriel quickly understood and nodded and turn to look back at the two men.

"Let's discuss all this after a nights rest. We all had quite a day so I think it is best to have a talk after a good nights rest and a clearer mind."

"Yeah."

Mihkael didn't mind and reached out to carry Sakura. Uriel gently handed her over and the girl didn't even steer awake from her slumber. Only movements she made was stretching her arms to wrap around his neck and using his shoulder as a pillow to sleep on. Mihkael after being with her almost every day for the last 4 years naturally moved her position so she will be the most comfortable.

Sapphire smiled at the scene and called for a maid to take the guest to the rooms they will sleep that night. Mihkael and Sakura will share a room whole Raphael would sleep in the room connected to theirs. Gabriel and Sapphire decided to have Adaline sleep with them, and maybe for the next few days. Everyone spoke a bit more but then gave their good nights.

That night Mihkael tucked Sakura tight and secured. He held her hand that night. Making sure he wouldn't ever let this small hand go. He lightly kisses her forehead and closed his eyes.

"Goodnight my dear treasure."

That night the world went to sleep in peace, as if all that happened never took place. That night many people fates have changed. Those who should have died lived. And maybe those who would live has died.

Sakura’s battle against fate was her victory. Yet no one knows if it'll be one of many, or the last one.

A/N: Author here, I'm just adding a bit of things here, and in future chapters I may even write about a few moments of 3-6 year old Sakura. Like a small side story of it. Hope you guys will like it.