"From the first Dream..."

"Want some tea?"

Seraph gives her a cup of tea that was cooled with milk and was sweetened with a few spoonful of honey.

He personally poured the black tea in a small tea cup that even she can hold, and he added both the milk and honey; half filled with milk and 5 spoonful’s of honey, just like how she likes it.

She watches his movements and a complex emotion can be shown in her eyes.

'... The uncle that I always believed was the least interested in me actually knows something as insignificant as how I like my tea...'

Her eyes look away from the tea placed in front of her and was now looking eye to eye with Seraph. He didn't turn away nor looked down on her like she would expect from him, not like how it was in the beginning.

"Do you not like it? Hmm."

He tilts his head a bit and a perplexed sound left his lips.

"I would have sworn this is how you like to drink it. I've always seen you sneak a few extra spoonful’s of honey and milk when the nannies turn away for a sec."

'... sure, reveal my actions that I found embarrassing to be found out by. Not like I want to keep at least some of my dignity.'

He reached out to take the tea cup away but was quickly stopped by Sakura.

"No! I like it. I'm gonna drink it."

She moved the tea cup away from his reach and kept it close to her. She looked at the tea and saw how it was cooled enough that she can drink it without needing to blow on it.

She took a few sips and smiled at the cool warm that slipped through her lips and the sweetness from the honey giving it a pleasant blend that made her feel relaxed and more calmer.

She doesn't really like drinking hot drinks, it always unknowingly irritated her and would lower her mood, so she tended to always drink her drinks either warmed or iced so this tea was just right for her.

But for an inexplicable reason, this tea was especially more to her taste than any she has ever had, she felt warm inside even when the tea wasn't even that warm enough to warm her inside. Yet she felt comfy and warm with this one sip of tea.

"Thank you Uncle Ser. It's really, really  delicious."

She smiled shyly at the tea and was feeling embarrassed to look up at him.

'Why am I getting so shy? I'm just thanking him for the tea.'

She heard him chuckling, the sound sounding pleasant and smooth. She looked up at him and saw a rare glimpse of a smile from him, especially one as warm as the one he is displaying right now. He reaches out to pat her but stops.

The smile that was warm turns a bit sad and he takes the hand back, his expression turning back to his casual style, as if the expression he displayed didn't really appear at all.

Sakura stared at the whole thing and couldn't explain the stuffiness she felt. Her small expectations she felt when she saw him reach out frustrated her.

'Why are you acting like a child you big idiot! Why did you get so disappointed when you didn't receive a pat in the head? Don't get so emotional, especially when this man with be interrogating you.'

"Well, shall we start?"

She takes a gulp when she heard him and quickly focused in the more important issue now, pushing away whatever she felt to the side of her mind.

Raphael walked to stand beside her and crouched to be able to see her face to face. He looked at her and gently grabbed hold of her and only looked at her.

"Now Sakura. Whatever you did, we won't judge you for it; whatever you are hiding, we know you meant well so don't think we would see you any different. We just want to know how long you knew the incident was going to happen and when you started your plan. And if there are anything else that you may have seen that we may have to take notice of for the future so we can help with, Ok?"

The fear and anxiety she felt of how much she had to reveal and what she had to say lessen exponentially when listening to his words.

It may be because of those blasted memories of many Sakura's or it may be because of her own feelings. But whenever she listens to Raphael, she ends up believing in each and every word he says and feels more relaxed when she knows he is there beside her.

She nods to him and turns to her uncle. The usual naive childish atmosphere that she would release changed to a different tone. One that everyone quickly too notice of. Her hand was still being held by Raphael so she felt reassurance and tighten her hold on it.

"Whatever I tell you must never reach the ears of those we cannot trust. So it shouldn't be heard by anyone else other than you guys and those of the leading leaders of the beast man tribe, the dwarf empire, the elven empire, and the demon lands. Can you promise, no; swear an oath here and now in the name of the death god and life goddess?"

"!?"

Everyone widen their eyes at her words. An oath in the name of the gods, especially in the name of two gods who were of the original creation was especially more sacred than anything. The more sacred they are, then the greater the burden will be if the oath is broken.

"If you all cannot swear the oath then we will end the discussion now."

Her tone held no room for discussion and her expression held no emotion, giving them a strange feeling in seeing their expressive princess become so cold and distant.

"I swear."

"Azrael!?"

Uriel turns to Azrael who was beside him and everyone did the same.

"There must be a reason why she wants us to do it. From the years of knowing our highness, I can at least tell she never does a thing without reason, isn't that so?"

He said that while looking toward her and she can only give him a wry smile.

'He is as straightforward as always, a man who likes to keep silent, but when he speaks, he always knows how to get a person.'

"Then I will swear as well."

"Then me too!"

Both Gabriel and Uriel readily agreed with it and just a few more was needed.

Sakura turns to Raphael and he smiles seeing her gaze to him.

"Anything Sakura ask of me, I will comply. So no need to worry, I swear and knowing Mihkael, he would swear as well."

Mihkael was behind Sakura and was standing as if a guard protection from the back. He nods to Raphael's words.

"I swear."

She smiled when she looks back to him and turns to glance at Seraph and Ariel.

'Like I expected, the two people I have to be the most wary about must be contemplating if they should follow my demand or not. If they do, then at least I wouldn't have to worry about spies or people aiming for me because of what I'll know, especially those religious group who will try to take me in with the excuse of being a "Saintess" or some shit like that. And I'm not so stupid that I wouldn't take this chance to get then to be wary in advance of the corruption reawakening in the near future. However, if they don't swear, then I don't mind keeping my plans and memories to myself until it is the right moment to bring it up to them. Where I'm older and have enough power to protect myself.'

"Haha, why so serious?"

Unknowns to her Ariel was already crouched in front of her. He uses his knee as a arm rest and watches her expression. He used the hand as a head rest and just watched her different expressions that flashed through her when she thought.

When she was a kid she always held her expression in full view, however in just a few years, he quickly noticed when she hides herself she doesn't give the usual reaction of being expressionless like her father or Seraph, but she smiles the brightest smile she can. However her eyes held nothing, as if a pretty doll for display.

He didn't understand why she changed so much but with recent revelations about her predicament. It really is no wonder she matured quicker and even in such a depressing way.

'Only 7 years old and she already knows how to give a professional fake smile, just her eyes look empty to reveal anything. I bet Raphael and the few that I know would have noticed by now  but must have made excuses in their mind: or rather, they are too afraid to face that look that displays her vigilance to them... well, I'm no better either. I noticed it and decided to keep my mouth shut about it...'

His free hand that wasn't used to hold his chin up reached out and patted Sakura in the head, her clueless expression brought a smile to his face.

'Well even if it's obvious she is vigilant of us, when I reached out without warning, she didn't flinch or move away in fear
She just sat there, wondering when I got in front of her. Heh, even when I see her actions of distrust, her body reaction is more honest than her mind.'

What Ariel did was a small test, one he subconsciously did to see how much she trusted in them. And he smiled when thinking of the results.

'She tries to keep a distance in mind and wants to built a wall in her heart, yet she herself doesn't realize her heart speaks out against her thoughts. Deep down she trusts us, and wants to believe in us: or rather, it does believe in us, yet the mind doesn't want to accept it, it fears of the thought of it ever believing in us.'

His eyes held a moment of melancholy, yet quickly went away before Sakura could notice it.

"Don't you worry our little princess. I believe that there is a reason why you ask just like Azrael said. So I don't see a reason why I shouldn't swear the oath."

He ruffles her hair and watches her face pout with irritation. Earning a bigger smile from him.

"Haha! Always expressive aren't you our dear princess. Well, getting back to the main thing; I swear to the God of death and Goddess of life; I will speak to this of no one that you do not approve of, I swear with my life if I break this oath."

His usual carefree expression turned serious, changing his whole demeanor and giving off a a different sense from the usual. This was the man who governs over thousand of men or marches, one who was called the lone wolf of slaughter. Who on his own can fight hundreds, the one many choose to work under because of their admiration of one day ever becoming like him.

Sakura can feel a sense of pride to know he would look at her as someone who was worthy to see him become serious with. He always treated her like a child, but it feels like now she was of equal footing to him.

Now the last one was her uncle Seraph, who sat across from her while watching their interaction. No one spoke or exclaimed in any shock of what Ariel swore on; rather, they all thought it was expected to swear your life if it means keeping something Sakura believe was needed to be kept by those she deemed acceptable.

Seraph sighs and knees his forehead with his hand. And looks at Sakura with a raised eyebrow.

"You are quite the prudent child aren't you?"

She gulps at his words but widens her eyes at his next ones.

"As expected of my niece, even if we share no blood bonds, family is something that is deemed by what other traits we share; and being prudent and cautious is one we both share."

He smiles in a teasing tone which wasn't anything like him and he sighs again.

"That is good to have your highness so I will listen to your demand: I swear the oath and will do my best to make sure not a word of this gets out to those that can't be trusted, but if it does, and I know even if we put our utmost to keep this oath on with our life; there is never a possibility it won't leak from other sources. Now if it does:"

He looks straight at her and their eyes look straight at each other.

"I will put my life in protecting you from those that try to take advantage of you or your abilities, and I swear to that."

To hear him say those words, Sakura didn't know what to say. An overwhelming feeling spreads from her heart, but she squishes it before it can bloom to something she is afraid to face.

"Then Uncle Seraph,"

She takes a deep breath and straightens her back and waits for everyone to stand in a position to face her, except Raphael who she wanted beside her.

"I shall start from the first dream...”