A Sudden Meeting.

After they finished their little plan, they all left to do their tasks and assignment for the day.

Mihkael stands from the throne and walked the steps down it.
"Raphael, can you inform Hedwig that we will begin the meeting for leaders soon?"
"Of course."

Both Raphael and Mihkael separate to head to different directions. While walking to the meeting room, Mihkael starts to think about his daughter. His eyes lightly narrowed in sadness. But if someone saw him, they would think he was mad.

'I finally thought I was closer to Sakura, but it seems she had a wall against me even now. Looks like I have to do even more so my daughter can count on me.'
Mihkael made the resolution to spend even more time with Sakura, he even though about skipping work a few days so he can spend the whole day with her.

If Seraph knew what he was planning to do, he would be fuming and cursing him out for pushing the work to him. But sadly, he'll know when his work is piled up.

Mihkael reached the room used for the leaders meeting. In there, he placed the communication crystals on the table and
Activated them. A light  yellow glow appears, and pulses till it connects to the other side.

While waiting for the connection, the first one to connect was the elven empress, Alyona.
"Hey! I'm gonna have a meeting with Mihkael soon, shoo!!"

Alyona looked like she was pushing away someone, the man grabbed her arm and leaned closer to her, his hair was long and a light mint green. His eyes were a dark sea green, and they looked deeply at her.

"So you would ignore me just for another man? Do you think my feeling for you is a lie? I don't want to let go, but if you promise you'll marry me, then I'll do so." The man smiled a devilish and seductive way, causing Alyona to blush a crimson red.

"Y-y-you!! I, why would I like a snot nosed brat like you! Go back, I don't have anymore time to waste on you!!"
Alyona shakes his hand away and fixed herself. The man still kept a smile in his mouth and whispered something in her ears which caused her to yell at him and use water magic to shoot him away.

The man laughs and used his own magic to deflect her attacks and left the room. Alyona looked at the door panting in anger and humphed in annoyance. She turn around to face the crystal and sighed, but a small smile bloomed in her face when she thought of the man.

But then she noticed the crystal wasn't pulsing a light yellow, but was steady. She had a bad feeling about it and slowly looked up, only to see Mihkael leaning on his chair, his leg crossed over the other and his arms crossed too. The moment she made eye contact, he raised a brow and looked like he was enjoying a show.

"Y-y-y-you! H-h-how long???"
"How long what?"
"Dont play dumb with me, you know what I mean!!"
"Oh! The whole flirting? don't worry, I just began watching when you tried to shove him away and him grabbing your arm."

"Ahhh!!! You saw that!? Why didn't you say anything!?!?"
Her face was burning up and she glared at him. He started to laugh and felt much better that day.

"That man, his name is Igor right? He was the half-elf boy you found and decided to raise out of boredom. He became a knight 3 years ago. Who would have thought he rose to the position of standing beside you."
"Shut up! I never said I'll marry him !"

"Oh? So you'll marry him at a later date, that's fine. Just don't forget to invite me ok?"
"What makes you so sure I'll marry him!?"
"Because you were happy. And you trusted to be yourself when beside him. Not many see your true face."

"I just met him a bit and got used to him! It doesn't mean that I love him back!" She slammed her table and was fuming red. Mihkael smiled at her which caught her off guard.