Buzz Off

"Move."

Sakura pushed the boy away and ran to Ivy, she stretched out her arms to Ivy, wanting to be held and away from the boy. But the brat didn't seem to take the hint.

He follows behind and was already in front of her, before she can retreat her arms back, he already scooped her up and lifted her from below her arms.
"Hehe, your very light. What's your name."

"None of your business. Let. Go."
Ivy and Daisy were starting to panic when they noticed the tone and expression of their Princess.

"I think the princess doesn't like him much..."

"I can see that Daisy, we got to interfere before it gets out of hand."

Before they could act, Hedwig takes Sakura from his grandson and carries her with one arm.

"Hey!"

"You stinking brat, can't you see you aren't liked. Sticking your face right on hers as a first meeting just ended up giving you negative points."

"Then you coming out of nowhere and lifting her up must have given you negative points too!" Just after he finished saying that, Sakura hugged Hedwig and hid her face in his chest. Hedwig looked at his grandson, and gave a triumph look, as if he won against him. The boy's face flushed in anger and he came running to his grandfather.

"Let me carry her! I bet she doesn't like the smell of old man."

"Hey!"

"Let me carry her, grandpa!"

"No! I don't wanna be carried by you."

Sakura looked down at him and huffed, turning away and resting her head in Hedwig's shoulder.

"Why not! Do you hate me?"

Sakura looked at the boy and her eyes grew a bit cold.

"Yes." She just said that and surprised both Daisy and Ivy. Because this really was the first time they have ever seen Sakura this way. It was if she was meeting an enemy rather than a strange boy she never met.

The boy looked up in shock and then tears started to fall from his eyes and then he started to cry.

Hedwig looked surprised too, he thought maybe she didn't like beastman, but if she didn't, she wouldn't be hugging him and stretching her hand behind him to touch his tail.

'How intresting. If I think about it more, when she first saw Phelan, she was surprised, but when she took a closer look, she scowled and right away displayed her dislike of him.'

While trying to understand why she hated his grandson. Sakura turned back down to the boy, making him feel maybe she will say something else.

"Your annoying, shut up." And he cried even more, he goes to his grandfather and grabs his free arm. Hedwig sighs and lifts the boy with his arm and let's him cry in his shoulder. But surprisingly, the boy stretches an arm out and grabs Sakura's dress while still crying. Sakura glower at the hand and tries to push it away, only to end up failing because of the strength of his grip.

'What the hell, is this really the strength of a 6 year old!? Fucking let go!!'

"Let go!"
"No!"
"Leth Go!!"
"No! Uwahh~"

"Uhh~ let goo!" For some reason Sakura started to tear up and was getting frustrated with the boy.

'Fucking bastard, in the route were you were her fiancee, you easily let go of her, so why can't you do that now!'

Before they knew it, both Sakura and Phelan were now crying in Hedwig's arms, causing the old man to panic and try to sooth both of them.

Ivy and Daisy quickly walk over and try to carry Sakura away, but she held onto Hedwig and cried on his shoulder while trying to get Phelan to let go of her dress, while the boy held on even tighter and cried on his grandfather's shoulder.