Are this things Valuable? Pt.2

"Wait?!"

Ariel was one of the first ones to understand what her words indicated. He widen his eyes when looking at her.

"What you are able to see aren't just one future repeating again and again until the day of it, but multiple different ones that only lead to the end of that prophecy you see."

"Then were you able to see the outcome of your actions and knew you were going to succeed?"

Uriel asked with widen eyes but then confusion clouded them when he saw her shake her head.

"The actions that I in the present time take isn't shown in those dreams, rather it is considered something against fates path which is why even the gods cannot show me the outcome. That's why Adaline  future after this won't be displayed to me at all, as well as Uncle Igor fate after I saved him that time. They weren't supposed to have a future so I won't be able to see them in any of the prophecy or oracles of the future after their "deaths." Their existence is an abnormality as well as all those guards and people who lived or died when I actually won against fate this time."

She used this as an excuse to explain why if she ever receives a "prophecy" why Adaline or Igor aren't displayed in it. That they are irregular existence fate already erases from the future.

It will save her from future troubles of how people alive in the prophecies or oracles when dead or how their dead in the visions but are alive in their present future.

"I see! That is something I haven't thought of!"

The realization came to Uriel of how immeasurable Sakura actions were truly are.

'She changed fate which is something no one has really able to do. If fate seems you to die at that time or anywhere soon at that time then that is how it should be. So her actions is something that went against the person fate in this life. In a way, she gave them a new life that isn't controlled by the fate of this world.'

"Then Adaline and all those who lived. Is their future something you cannot see any longer?"

Sakura nods her head to Gabriel's words and turns away from Seraph to look at him.

"The unborn child in Sapphire's belly is something that never once existed in those memories, a life created out of fate is an existence I do not know how it'll effect this world. Protect the child because fate does not like to be trifled with."

"If you know that, then why did you go against it to save Igor and Adaline? Wouldn't you become a casualty fate would seem necessary so the world will go on as it should? Isn't your actions of going against it again and again not deem you as something to get rid of?"

Seraph narrows his eyes at the thought of her putting her life on the line in such a way and not expect her death in it.

What surprised him was her reaction. Rather than looking a bit down or fearful of what he said, she just shrugs her shoulder and gives him a pathetic smile.

"Because my time to die isn't now. Rather, it seems that my life may actual mean more that the need for fate to take out those I aim to save. I can’t die now."

"What do you mean by that?"

Raphael was the first one to ask her when he saw her expression.

"There are a few more peoples who lives end with death, brother Nolan and my mother being another... then there is..."

'Me.'

She threw two bombshells on them that it took them a while to process what she said and distract them from her sudden pause And change of subject.

"Nolan will die..."

Seraph expression displayed a sense of loss and his eyes widen at the sudden news his son was destined to die in the future. The others as well didn't expect to hear that. But then they realized something else from Sakura's words.

Everyone turns to Mihkael and can see the pain in his eyes at the news.

Mihkael didn't want to believe it but understood that her illness was bound to take her life since they still couldn't find the reason for it.

Sakura looked at him and a pang of pain and guilt entered her heart when she saw it. She bites her lips but decided to keep quiet of what her mother has and what truly is wrong with her.

'One at a time. I have to do things one at a time and catch those who are working against us in the shadows so I can fully save my mother in this world, even if it means she has to stay bedridden for a few more years. Let's just think of it being better for her to keep laying there away from the dangers until it is ok to cure her. She is actually safer in that bed that her being awake.

"How does Nolan die."

Seraph quickly composed himself and asked it calmly but his eyes are kept to the floor. But she can tell what she told him stirred him up when she saw his clenched hands.

"... He was assassinated."

"!! Why!?"

"I can't tell you now. Just somewhere in the near future I would tell you. Trust me on this uncle Seraph. Know I would do my best to save him before that happens."

"Why can't you tell us now?"

Azrael was the first to ask the question before Seraph would.

"Because me telling you this is dangerous enough. He will die somewhere in his 20s, too far into the future. Right now I'm just given a few glimpses of it but I don't want me telling you too much leading fate to change something I cannot see so I wouldn't interfere in it. So that's why I can't allow you guys to change too much what will happen until that moment occurs."

That was what Sakura really is afraid to do. She changed too many things in the last few years that she didn't know how much it'll effect the future, she got lucky not too many things changed between Igor and Adaline's situations so she was able to go on as planned, but if she moves too quickly she wouldn't tell what will happen next. Her having two nannies and not maids watching over her changed the future situation of Sakura being infected by a high tier corruption lessened exponentially since now an unfamiliar maid would look suspicious if they approach her in this life.

"That's why you did just little changes before the moment came for her kidnapping. Because you didn't want any big actions causing a negative change against you, just like with Igor."

Sakura nodded, but truth be told she just didn't have any trust in them and didn't wan them to know that she knew what's to come. The only reason she came up with this bullshit was because of her lie of seeing the future so she can save Kano from suspicion.

"I see... then I will wait when you can tell me."

Seraph sighs and Sakura can do. Nothing but admire him for being so patient when it's about his sons future end.

"Then Adaline.."

"Is safe because the main culprits in her death should be in disarray from your attacks in their hidden base and may even keep a low profile to regroup and do other things. But just to be sure, have her protected till her eighth birthday. Because her life is more vulnerable at this age until she gains protection from the magic tower as a future mage."

"Understood."

"And in mothers case... it is safer she remains in where she is, but with protection of those you trust."

"Why does she need protection?"

"Is there something about her death that is more that we think of it?"

"... just listen to what I say and I'll be able to explain later, just for now, trust me."

"..."

"Understood."

Mihkael sighs and decided to listen to Sakura's words which earn him a bit more of Sakura's trust.

"Then lets go back to Adaline's situation and what I planned so I could save her."

'But I'll let out the pieces of drugging the anniversary gift for Uncle Gabriel and where I even got the medicine and how I was actually planning to use Kano and the guards lives as tools.'

She began telling them what she planned and how she expected it to go, she even told them a bit of how she got them to fight amongst themselves and escaped from their view to go and look for  Adaline. But she did omit about the files and vials she took from the office.

'.... wait... the files and vials I stole!!'

Her eyes widen in horror of those important objects she took and abandoned in the dress she wore. She quickly glanced at Uriel and wanted to ask him about it, but didn't know how to.

"What's wrong?"

"Why you stop talking?"

They question her in confusion at her abrupt pause and can see something was bothering her. The glance toward Uriel confused them even more but then Seraph narrowed his eyes in realization.

"You stopped when you reached his office and grabbed a cloak. What else may you have grabbed from that office?"

"!?... That.."

"Would it be this?"

He moved his hand over the table separating them and a few vials clattered together and a few files of papers fall to the table top.

"Is this what you grabbed from that room?"

Looking at all the things she wanted to keep a secret, she quickly knew she was pushed to the wall again. Taking a gulp she didn't know what to say.

"Would are dear princess tell us what they are? Seeing as you grabbed them. They must have quite the value. Hmm?"

'... Fuck.'

A/N: uh oh. One thing she didn't want them to know was already in their hands. Now what type of BS is she gonna make? How long will her lie last? Will it burn up into flames sooner than she thought, or will she make it till the end? How juicy is this (fake) reveal gonna get! Till the next chapter!