What the heck?!

'My head~ it's killing me.'

A small groan leaves her lip, shaking her head a bit. She raise her hand to press tightly on her throbbing headache, only to notice the texture of her hair. It was silky smooth and didn't have the usual messy unkempt sensation.

"What the...?"

Ignoring the headache, she grabbed some of her hair and raised it to the face to look at it, what met her eyes was a beautiful and shining silver gold, the moment the light hits it it gives off a light glow.

"...fuck?"

Her voice had a small baby tone to it. The words slurred a bit and the hands definitely smaller that usual, but rather the light tan of her Hispanic lineage, it was a pale porcelain color that looks soft to the touch.

'Who the fuck is this? Did I switch bodies with some doll or something???'

While tilting her head and wondering what the fuck is happening a noise of a door opening is heard. Taking a look away from her hands and hair she turned to the sound and just noticed the surroundings, the room was grand and furnished to match a rich brats room, the bed had a type of canopy with the main color of pink and rose.

'Too pink..' the second thought she had of this room, it's too pink-ish, and she wasn't much for the color. not much of a pink or light colored girl.

"Your highness?! You have finally awoken, I'll call for the head butler right now!"

"Wai..." before she can stop her and ask what she meant by "your highness" she already left through the door.

"No seriously, what type of dream is this?"

She ended up muttering to herself.

'This has to be some twisted and realistic dream, it's not the first time I had this type of dream.’
While thinking that, she removed the covers off of herself and tried to get off the bed, only to dangle down because this bed was too large.

"Who in their right mind lets a brat use this freaking bed man!"

While struggling to get out without looking stupid, she has given up and decided to just let go and fall.
‘There's a rug underneath after all and it doesn't look like it'll hurt.’

But while getting preoccupied by her thoughts, she didn't notice the door opening again and swift footsteps.

The moment she let go of falling, the sound of gasps were heard, and the sensation of a person catching her was felt.

What she saw was a beautiful middle aged man who held me in one hand and pressed tightly on her stomach, she cradled in his hand and looked up at him, his eyes held worry and panic, for some reason she had found it funny and laughed at him.

He blinked in surprise but stood straight and held her better, now she was sitting in his arms and had his other hand balanced her.

"Your highness, you should have waited for someone to help you." The man was even more beautiful when looked at him, his eyes a beautiful and clear blue, reminding her of a husky she had once saw as a child, and his hair was a light blue, a sky blue when there's no clouds or pollution covering it.

"Your highness..?" The man looked at me closely and let go of her side to touch her forehead. She just stiffened and still looked at him and wondered how she could dream of such a beautiful man.

'Man, I must have a great imagination if I can dream of such a man, even if he's a bit on the older side'.

"Your highness, you seem a bit flushed but don't seem to have a fever, but I believe you need to rest a bit longer, so please do not leave your bed just yet, ok?"

He smiled at her, causing her to hold their breath for a sec, but she just nodded a yes and felt him lay her in bed and tuck her in.

"Who..."
The man looked at her when he heard them speak.

"Who arth you?"
'Damn the undeveloped mouth of a child.'

The man stiffens and looks at me.

"your highness, do you not remember me?" She just shook her head no.

"D.. do you remember them?" He points at the two ladies in maid outfits behind him. again a shake of the head indicating no.

The man looked in surprise and looked a bit shaken and he quickly turned to one of the maids.

"Annie, watch her highness, I will have to report to the emperor."
While walking away he stops right at the door and turns back, his eyes were a bit cold.
"Make sure to watch her highness and do not let anything happen to her, or else there will be punishment".

The maid bows and assures him she will not allow anything to happen. The girl is just laying there thinking he is too pretty, even his glare looks wonderful.

'Am I an M? I don't think so, I feel more like and S rather an M'

Letting herself be distracted by off topic thoughts she waved him goodbye, he held a bit of a surprised look but smiled at her in reassurance.

"Do not worry your highness, I as the head butler of the Eternity empire swear to get you well again."

"Eter-nity empi...re?"

'That name... that name is familiar, is this a dream I had based on it? But where the hell have I heard of it? Eternity... Eternity.. et... Eternity empire!!??'

She stood up quickly and let out a shout.
The maid Annie jumped in shock and ran to her side.
"your highness, are you unwell?!"

She ignored the question and asked her instead;
"my namath, wath is my namath?"
She looks at the child and answers, albeit a bit confused.

"You forgot your name as well? Oh this is truly not good. I should tell the head butler."
She starts to fret and begins to walk away only to stop when being called back by the little toddler.
"Waith, he told you noth to leavth my sith. Buth you can go ifth you tell me my namth"

Reminding her what the head butler said, she stops her movement and stands right back next to the child.

"Thank you for reminding me. your highness, I apologize for leaving you and I will not try again, and to answer her highness, you are the first and only princess of this empire, the only child of the emperor of the Eternity empire, her highness Sakura Serenity".

The moment that name hits her ears, she ends up fainting right there in the bed. The last thing she heard was the maid calling out that name again.