Chapter 9: Girls Talk

Nami was first to notice Shanna and Law when they came back to the port after their talk in the warehouse. "Tra-guy, Shanna, where were you guys?" she asked. The children were already sent off on the navy ship, and they were getting ready to go. The navigator then noticed the dried tear streaks on Shanna's cheeks, and remembered that Shanna had quit the Heart Pirates due to some sort of argument with Law, she then grabbed Shanna by the wrist and pulled her away from Law and glared at him. "What did you do to her?" Nami demanded.

"Nothing." Law gave Nami a very confused look. Nami turned to Shanna, as if confirming the information.

"We just talked, that's all. I was the one who got a little emotional." Shanna wiped her face, hoping to get rid of the evidence. Nami's eyes softened. Even though Shanna never told them what exactly caused her to leave the Heart Pirates, from the sadness in her eyes every time they talk about it, Nami could deduce that it was something related to love. And Shanna once said Law broke something important to her. Although the boys were too dumb to understand, Nami and Robin immediately knew she meant her heart. 

The navigator wrapped an arm around the red haired girl protectively. "Come on, let's go." 

Behind them, Zoro raised a brow at Law. "He's coming with us too?" 

"Oh right you still don't know about the alliance yet. Luffy's gotten us into some more trouble you see," Usopp sighed. 

The Straw Hats and Law and Shanna got on the Sunny along with Caesar whom they had just captured. They then set sailed for Dressrosa, where they plan on finding Kanjuro, Kinemon's friend from Wano, as well as destroy the SMILE factory. 

Nami and Robin were quick to notice Shanna's lack of enthusiasm. Back when they first set sail from Sabaody towards the Fishmen Island, she was much more excitable and lively. The two of them dragged Shanna into the girls' sleeping quarters, and locked the door behind them. "That's it Shanna. You need to tell us, what's going on between you and Tra-guy?" Nami demanded.

"Tra-guy....." Shanna snorted at the nickname. 

"Hurry up and spill!"

"Well it's kind of an embarrassing story," Shanna said as she scratched the back of her neck. "And it's quite long too."

"Then let's sit down and talk," Robin suggested. The girls all sat down on the king size bed which Robin and Nami normally share. 

Shanna took a deep breath, and exhaled loudly as she thought about where to begin her story. "Well I've known Law ever since I was five. My mom and I found him passed out in the snow back on Swallow Island. He stayed with us ever since then. My mom treated him as her own, and he was like a big brother to me. Even when my mom died, he was the one who took care of me. At some point I realized that I like him, and I started officially pursuing him at the age of 13, when we first set sail to become pirates in the North Blue." Shanna explained how Law kept rejecting her, and how she kept pursuing him despite his rejection. She eventually told them the story of how she caught Law having sex with some random woman, and rejecting her harshly in front of said woman.

"That's unforgivable!" Nami exclaimed when Shanna finished. 

"Well I don't think Tra-guy is completely at the fault," said Robin.

"Robin how can you say that? How is he not at fault when he did that to Shanna-chan?"

"What I mean is Shanna-chan you were the one who kept pushing yourself onto him, and he never accepted your confessions. So in that situation you two weren't in a relationship, so Tra-guy was free to see whoever he pleased, not that I don't empathize with you. It's just you can't blame him," Robin explained.