Chapter 13: Promise

Warning: A little nsfw content in this chapter. Read with caution!

Tears dripped onto her thighs, and rolled down, and dripped onto the ground. Shanna bent over, hiding her face from the Straw Hats, for she didn't want them to know she was crying. Robin was right about Law not being at fault. She has no right to tell him who to love, who to date, who to have sex with. She shouldn't blame him for anything, but when she saw him again she still couldn't help direct her anger, her pain, and her frustration on him. She needed answers to tge question that nearly drove her mad the past two years.

"Why?" she asked, her voice quiet enough that Law was the only one who could hear her. "If what you say is true, and that you really do like me, why did you purposely show me that day?" Law is a very careful man. If he didn't want people following him, he wouldn't have left such obvious trails, leaving witnesses after witnesses to tell Shanna where he went that day.

There was a sharp pain in Law's chest. He felt as if Vergo still had his heart, and was squeezing it with all his might. The wrong answer would cost him the love of his life, but so will a lie. He didn't want to lose her, not again. Law grabbed Shanna's hand, holding onto it for his life. "I promised your mom I'd protect you. And when I found myself falling for you.... I felt like I was breaking that promise."

...

"Law~" the red haired teenager purred as her fingers traced along his bare skin, tickling him with her touch. The smirk on her face was enough to make any man go crazy. She sat on his crotch, leaning her body on him. Her breasts pressing against his bare chest. 

Law gulped, for he could feel her hardened nipples under that thin layer of fabric known as her bra. The girl planted a passionate kiss on his lips. Law closed his eyes, indulging himself in her scent. Their tongues intertwined, and their saliva mixed in between their mouths. 

"Shanna," he whispered her name. 

"Yes Law?" The girl chuckled as she kissed his neck, sucking on his sweet spot. Law's hands traveled down to her ass, squeezing her cheeks and rocking himself against her. The girl let out a seductive moan. "Mmn, Law, you're already so hard." 

He felt like he was going crazy. She was only sixteen, and he was twenty four. They shouldn't be doing this. No, they definitely shouldn't. But the voice inside Law kept telling him to strip her down, penetrate her, make her his. 

"Shanna....Shanna...." He kept moaning her name as he grinded himself against her. The girl planted her lips on his again, and this time he ran his hands through her wavy, soft, red hair. She always had a sweet aroma coming off of her, one that intoxicated him. "I love you."

Suddenly her face changed. She lifted herself, gazing down at him. Her brows were tightly knitted and her face scrunched up in disgust. "Gross."

Law shot up from his bed, breathing heavily. That was a dream, he realized. He lifted the blanket, and there was an obvious wet spot at the crotch of his pants. Law let out a loud groan as he rubbed his face with his hands. 

He couldn't believe of all things he had a wet dream of him and Shanna. Of all people, Shanna, the little girl, the one he though of as his little sister. "This is wrong,"  he muttered. There was a feeling of disgust deep in his stomach, making it churn uncomfortablely. Thankfully it was the middle of night and he was in his office, sleeping on the couch. He quietly washed his clothes and his blanket, three times, and changed into something clean. 

There was no way he's going back to sleep, not after that. His head was a mess, and he was absolutely disgusted by himself. He had realized his feelings for the only female crew on his ship was gradually changing into something beyond brother and sister. However, he didn't know his head was so filthy that he'd even dream about her doing that with him. She's still a child. How could he?!