Chapter 32: Nap

After discovering the secrets to the Kozuki Clan and Red Poneglyphs and finding Raizo, the Straw Hats, Heart Pirates, Minks, Samurai, and Ninja all formed an alliance to take down Kaidou. While Luffy, Nami, Chopper, and Brook took Pekoms and Pedro on their journey to get back Sanji from the Big Mom Pirates. Meanwhile, the Heart Pirates, Zoro, Robin, Usopp, and Franky will be going with the Minks and Samurais to the Kingdom of Wano. 

"You did a great job with maintenance Gotoh!" Before setting off, Shanna and Gotoh were doing some tuning for the submarine.

"The base itself was brilliant work. I didn't have to do much, just oil the gears and make sure no screws come loose," Gotoh scratched the back of his head, blushing slightly at the praise he personally didn't think he deserved. Shanna smiled as she slid under the gas tank, checking the bottom to make sure there were no leaks. 

After the maintenance was done, and the food and supplies were all loaded, they were ready to leave. The Minks had prepared their boats as well. Three ships and a submarine docked by the feet of Zunisha, the elephant, and soon everyone was ready to leave. 

Shanna stood at the deck of the submarine, watching the Minks on the other ship bid goodbye to their friends and family who can't go. Bepo was waving at his parents, telling them not to miss him, and that he'll be back when they finish traveling around the world. "Shanna." The redhead turned around. Her captain and lover stood behind her, Kikoku gently resting on his shoulder. She tilted her head at him, waiting for him to say something. "Is the ship ready?"

"It's ready to set sail on your command, Captain," she replied. She rarely called him Captain, because he has always been 'Law' to her. From when she met him as a five year old to now, standing before him as his lover, she had always just called him the name he introduced himself as; hence, Law always found himself a little baffled whenever she calls him that. 

He cleared his throat and looked away. "G-Good." Shanna's eyes widened when she saw a hint of red dusting over the corners of his cheeks. 

"Law, could it be, you get excited when I call you Captain?" she asked.

Law nearly jumped. He turned around to go back inside, but Shanna could already see the tips of his ears turning a dark shade of crimson. A devilish smirk slowly crept its way to Shanna's lips. Her eyes turned into little crescents as she skipped behind the 26 tear old man. "Captai~n! Ca~ptain! Captain!! Ca-pu-tain!" She kept repeating the word as she circled around the raven haired doctor, who's face got darker and darker as she teased. 

As Shanna was giggling over the fact that she finally found a weak spot to him that she could use to get revenge, the tick on Law's forehead grew bigger and bigger. Finally he had enough and pushed her to the wall, pinning her with arms on both side. "Listen, I've been trying to hold myself back for the past three weeks. If you don't want me to take all my pent up sexual desires on you right fucking now then I suggest you quit it." 

Shanna's heart literally stopped for a good two seconds before it started pounding at the speed of lightning. A scarlet shade made its way up her face from the base of the neck to the tip of her forehead. "Y-Yes sir..." she managed to choke out. 

Law pushed off of the wall and started heading back towards his office. "Start the ship once the others are ready."

"R-Right...okay...." Shanna stood there, legs weak, breathing heavily. What just happened? 

"Hey! The Minks and Samurais are ready to go!" Shachi shouted as he walked in through the hatch. "Shanna-chan?" The older man raised a brow at the young redhead. "Something wrong? You're face is awfully red. Where's Law?"

"I-In his office. He said to start the ship whenever they're ready," Shanna replied, pointing further down the hall to show Shachi where Law went.