Chapter 19: Doflamingo

Plot Refresher: Luffy saves Law from Doflamingo's palace, and then Doflamingo activates birdcage, and lifts his palace to the top of a four level plateau(hence the earthquake earlier). To get to Doflamingo, Luffy takes Law to the Flower Hill on the forth level, meanwhile Robin, Bartolomeo, and Rebecca also make their way to Flower Hill. Robin and Bartolomeo stops at level three due to Gladius' bombs, making Rebecca the first to make it onto level four. And there she meets Diamante, the culprit who killed her mother.

........

"Oi! Oi! Rebecca!"

Nngh.... So loud.....

"Why do you run? Why won't you fight me?"

Shut up.... I'm trying to sleep...

"You're a gladiator, didn't you come here to kill me?" Diamante lifted his sword. "I heard the Coliseum has been making big bucks using you as the main highlight!" His sword stretches towards the pink haired girl running away. "But it's all over now isn't it?!" The man laughed.

"KYAA!" Rebecca screamed. The sword stretched closer and closer! Just as it was about to make contact with Rebecca, a figure appeared out of nowhere and deflected the sword.

"What?" Diamante's eyes widened.

"Huh?" Rebecca fell to the ground out of fear. The person stumbled a little, letting out a loud groan as she clutched her head. A girl with shoulder length wavy red hair wearing a black sports bra and long black pants torn at the left knee barely stood between Rebecca and Diamante. Her legs seemed weak and her back was hunched. She kept groaning as she rubbed her head. Her face was covered in blood and there were multiple obvious scratches and cuts all over her.

"Ow....." the girl grunted. "How long was I out? Hssss!" She hissed in pain when she touched the lump in the back of her head.

"You're..... You're that brat from Law's pirate crew!" Diamante recognized the girl.

"Huh?" The girl lifted her head, but her face was half covered by her messy red hair. "Who are you?" she asked rather indifferently. The girl looked around her feet left amd right. "Anyone seen my hammer?"

"Hey.... Don't ignore me!" Diamante shouted, his sword stretching out again.

"Look out!" Rebecca screamed.

The red haires girl simply clicked her tongue. Her left hand turned black as she snatched the tip of the sword swung at her. "My head really hurts, and I can't find my trusty hammer.... So I'm not really in the mood right now." Diamante felt a cold chill run down his spine when he saw the dark ocean blue eyes under her wine red bangs. Her eyes were the color of the deep sea, cold and dark. She glared at him with malice and bloodlust.

He stood there in awe as the tip of his sword shattered into pieces in her hand. "Nngh...." she stumbled again as she tried to take a step towards him. She covered her face with her right hand, leaving a crack open for her left eye. Blood dripped from her head, all over her hand and her face. Each step she took towards Diamante, each grunt she lets out of her throat made cold sweat build on his back. This girl.... What is she?

"Ah.... There it is." The girl stopped. Diamante's breath hitched. This is crazy! He's never felt this pressured before. She's just a little girl, no bigger than Rebecca, yet what is this aura? He felt his heart literally stop beating as the girl bent down to her left. Buried inside the sea of sunflowers was a long hammer. The girl picked up the hammer with her left hand, grabbing it by the end of the staff.

The girl lifted the hammer from the ground. "Ugh....." she groaned, her body swinging left and right. "Hssss....ngh.... Where's Law?"

"DIAMANTE!!!!" A voice snaps Diamante out of his trance. He couldn't believe he was so intimidated by the girl before him, who didn't even seem fully awake. His eyes widened when he recognized the muscular, single legged man wielding a sword at him.