Chapter 3: It's him!

"Hey guys! There are a pair of human legs stuck on the dragon!" Luffy shouted after he climbed onto the dragon to check it out.

"A pair of legs?" Shanna gasped. Could it be.... Her eyes widened. After Zoro finally cut down the dragon, Shanna was able to see the said legs with her own eyes. "Ah-" She stood speechless when she saw the moving legs. But that's-

Luffy pulled the legs off of the dragon, and with a thud, he too fell onto the ground. "AAAH! I-IT'S MISSING!" Usopp screamed.

"What's missing?" asked Luffy as he sat up, and that's when he noticed what was missing. The torso. "AAAAHHHH! HE'S TORN IN HALF! I'M SORRY!"

"You fool! Sorry isn't enough! You killed him!" Usopp cried.

Suddenly the legs started twitching by the crotch, and it popped up. "Oh, I'm finally separated from it-bu!" the legs said.

"WHAT?!" cried Luffy and Usopp. 

"Just the bottom half is talking!" Usopp exclaimed.

"Just a minute," Robin interjected. She walked forward towards the severed dragon head, inspecting it. "There's no upper half here."

"What do you mean?" asked Zoro. 

"Could it be he was just a lower body from the start?" Usopp wondered.

"What a strange guy," said Luffy. 

Shanna looked down, her brows furrowed. No, she thought. There's no way this guy is just a lower body. This is definitely his devil fruit power. Could it be...he's on this island too?

The lower body spouted something and ran off, and as he ran away he said, "That goddamn Warlord!" That's when it finally struck Shanna. She suddenly lost the strength in her legs and fell to the ground. 

"Shanna?" Zoro turned towards the red haired girl. His eyes widened with confusion when he saw the look on her face. There was so much written on her face it was impossible to read her expression, but one thing was for sure, she was definitely not happy.

"I-It's him...." Shanna muttered.

"WAIT! LEGS!" Luffy shouted as he chased after the legs.

Usopp sighed helplessly, "Luffy is so whimsical. What does he like about those legs?"

"It troubles me that he mentioned the Seven Warlords," said Robin.

Zoro walked over to Shanna and knelt down by her. "Shanna, could it be, you know that guy?" he asked.

"No," Shanna shook her head. "But I think I know which warlord he's talking about." 

"Eh?" Robin and Usopp turned their way. "Who?"

Shanna, after calming down, finally regained the strength in her legs. With Zoro's help, she got up on her feet again. The red haired girl faced the other three pirates, her brows slightly furrowed and her ocean blue eyes full of worry. "There's only one person I know that can severe someone's body without killing them.... And it just so happens that he became a warlord during the two years you Straw Hats were gone," Shanna said. "And that's my former captain... the Surgeon of Death, Trafalgar Law."

....

"Ahhhhh!" Shanna screamed. "Law you cut him! You cut him in half!" The girl cried and started shaking the boy violently as she pointed at the severed body of Penguin's.

"Calm down," Law hissed at the ten year old girl. "He's not dead."

"Eh?" Shanna's tears stopped flowing as she looked down at Penguin.