Chapter 8: Operation Code Red

!Warning! A little sexual content in this chapter! Proceed with caution!

Enjoy!

"It's a banquet!" Luffy shouted. Everyone, G-5 soldiers included, cheered. They had captured Caesar and destroyed his lab along with all the SAD chemicals. Law successfully killed Vergo and Monet died by Caesar's hands. Now, it was time for both pirates and marines to relax and celebrate their victory. 

Shanna smiled in satisfaction. Everyone seemed to be having fun. Surely now is the best time to leave, and pretend nothing ever happened. She'll just travel on her own, go wherever the waves take her. Maybe she'll run into her father at some point. Who knows. 

As everyone had their attention on the food, the teenage girl slowly, and stealthily walked away, hoping no one would notice. "Room." Shit. "Shambles." Suddenly, Shanna's surroundings changed, and she found herself inside an empty warehouse. Behind her stood none other than Law. Shanna groaned as she ruffled her own hair in annoyance. "We need to talk," Law said. 

"About what?" asked Shanna.

"Were you planning on disappearing again?" Law asked. Shanna turned around, showing Law her annoyed expression.

"Yes," she admitted. Suddenly, Shanna froze in shock. What the heck? She thought. Why are you making that face? Why.... She stared at Law. Why do you look like you're in so much pain right now?

Law's lips quivered as he asked, "Do you hate me that much?"

"What do you think?" replied Shanna. "After what you did.... You think I'd be able to stay by your side after that?"

"I'm sorry..." Law apologized. Shanna's eyes widened even more. Law apologizing? But he never apologizes.... "I'm really sorry. You don't know how much I regretted it. It's okay if you don't forgive me, but please...don't leave again. Please stay by my side."

Shanna didn't know how to respond. What the heck? She gritted her teeth. You can't do that... She wanted to run away but her feet seemed to be glued into place. Tears started flowing out of her eyes, and yet she didn't know whether it was out of sadness, frustration, or anger. "WHAT THE HELL?!" she screamed. "HOW CAN YOU BE SO SELFISH?! After all you did to me! After how much you've hurt me! You think it'll all be okay if you apologize? Why are you like this?! Why? I hate you! I hate how you keep using me! I hate how you keep manipulating me feelings, keep leaving me hanging! I hate how you tie me to you even though you don't like me! And yet-" She paused, tears streaming down her face like a waterfall. "...why do I keep wanting to come back?"

...

"Alright guys, tonight is the night. Remember, Operation Code Red!" Shanna said, crossing her arms in front of her chest, puffing it out proudly. 

"Why red?" asked Shachi.

"Because red string of fate! Now do you all know your roles?" Shanna asked, skimming around. "Bepo, you got the candles?"

"Yes ma'am! A hundred of them!" the mink saluted. 

"Penguin, fireworks?" 

"Uh huh!" the man gave the girl a big thumbs up. Shanna returned a thumbs up and winked at him. 

"Shachi flowers?" she asked.

"Yep!"

"Alright!" Shanna grinned. "Bepo, Shachi, you guys go to the place we found yesterday and set up the candles. Remember, has to be in a heart shape. Shachi put the flowers in the center of the heart. Jack and Penguin, you guys remember to set off the fireworks at midnight, on the dot, got it? Bepo and Shachi, you guys join Jack and Penguin when you're done with setting up the heart. Remember, give us space. Don't you dare come near us, or else I'll kill you."