Film Room

Noah's POV

I walked down the hallway and went down the elevator. I saw Trent but he seemed occupied with Courtney so I let him be. I walked over to the breakfast bar and got my food. I sat on the usual table. I ate my breakfast and left the restaurant. I went up the elevator to get my books from my room. I walked to my hotel room once the elevator doors opened. i unlocked the hotel room door then opened it. I was in and out of the hotel room since I only needed to grab my books. I walked back to the elevator before hearing a hotel room door close. I practically ran to the elevator before anyone could get in. For all I know it could be Cody. Thankfully the elevator went down. I got a glance at the person and realised it was Cody. He looked happy but I could tell it was killing him seeing me. I walked out of the elevator once it had reached a stop and walked to the pool. I sat on another lounge chair today since someone had the audacity to take mine on purpose. Cough Justin cough. I really wanted to pick up the chair and throw it in the pool with him on it of course. But then I realised I'm not the Hulk so I left it for just this one time. He was probably trying to get a reaction and I wasn't going to give one to him. I just laid back on the lounge chair and relaxed.

Trent's POV

I was talking to Courtney downstairs. Well it was more like Courtney was talking. I was going to ask if she wanted to watch a horror film. But I'd rather not she would probably complain the entire time. I left without saying goodbye I doubt she even realised I left. I walked over to the pool since I had already had my breakfast. I saw Noah go by the pool area so I used that as an opportunity to get out of there. 

I walked into the pool area and was greeted by Justin. "Hi Trent how is it going man?" Justin asked welcomingly. "Hi bro nothing really what's up" I responded politely. "Nothing I heard you were watching a film in the film room tonight. Could I maybe join you?" He asked with a smirk. I don't know what that was about. Oh well. "Sure man. We're meeting there after we've all had food in the restaurant so probably be around 7ish." I detailed. "Alright man see you there" He said walking towards the elevator. "See ya" I waved goodbye.

 I saw Noah glanced at me and Justin from his book earlier. He looked furious. I walked over to his lounge chair and sat on the one next to him.  "Yo man what's up with you?" I asked in a concerned tone. "Justin that's who. The two faced little" I interrupted before he could say anything else. "Woah let's not go that far. What's wrong with Justin?" I asked. "He's been nothing but a two faced liar throughout his time at the Playas Des Losers" He explained. "How? What did he do?" I asked as I raised an eyebrow. "He threw a ball at Cody's eye making him have a black eye. He keeps talking crap about most o the campers. And he is constantly reminding me of Cody. Which is a bad thing" Noah explained to every detail. "Wow dude really? I never knew he was that type of guy. Sorry to say this but before you said this I invited him to watch a film later." He was angry but he didn't seem to be angry at me but at Justin. "I can tell him not to come if you'd like?" I asked hoping it would calm him down a bit. "No it's fine we'll be watching a movie anyway. So it won't be like I'd have to pretend to like him" Noah insisted. "Alright man if your sure. Oh and is it ok to ask Cody to come to watch a movie in the film room later or would you prefer I don't ask?" I  requested. "It's ok we're ok now anyway. We cleared things up last night." He approved. "Good for you dude. Do you still like him?" I asked casually. "Honestly I'm not really sure at the moment. I mean of course I care about him. But my brain is taking over my heart. It's making me not like him because it wouldn't work out." He struggled to say. "Ah man that sucks I hope it works out in your favour" I hoped. "Thanks Trent" He thanked me. "No worries" I smiled. 

Noah's POV

After a while at the pool Trent and I decided to ask Cody to watch a film with us tonight. So far we got Bridgette (She got eliminated last night),Eva,Courtney (Bridgette invited her),Justin,Tyler and Katie and Sadie. We walked into the elevator and pressed the button. The elevator reached the hotel floor. We walked to Cody's room and knocked on the door. He answered the door and smiled. "Oh hey Trent,Noah" He greeted. "Hi Cody we were wondering if you wanted to watch a film later in the film room at 7ish?" Trent asked the short gap toothed boy. "Sure what movie we watching?" Cody asked. "Friday The 13th. It's a horror movie" I declared. "Oh ok sure sounds fun" Cody accepted. "Ok see you later" Trent said as we both walked down the hallway. "See ya later" Cody waved goodbye. We walked into the elevator and I pressed the button. The elevator reached the bottom floor. I went to the shop to buy some cold drinks and snacks for the film night. After I paid the cashier the money I owed. We headed to the film room to set up the film. Once we finished I went back upstairs to relax for a while.

Hi guys Author here thank you all for 2.2K reads! And 160+ votes. I hope you all enjoyed the chapter. (996 words). Stay tuned on Noco- The Geek and The Bookworm