Lauren

After everybody gets over the excitement of Dani's child- yes, her child! I bring up something that I've meant to bring up for weeks. "Guys, we should probably put a video up for the CimFam. I mean we haven't done it for months and the CimFam probably worried sick."

Kath and Dani nod, "yeah," Kath exclaims. "I can't believe we completely forgot about that!"

"But I'm tired today," Dani complains.

"Okay, how about this," I propose. "I know that Chris said she and Amy are coming home soon. We should probably do the video with them if possible. Let's wait a maximum of three days. If they're not home by then, we'll film it without them. Okay? Until then, I'll just tell the CimFam on twitter that we're alright and we're going to give them information soon."

"Sounds good," Dani says.

"Yep," Katherine nods.

I release a quick tweet ignoring the 847 notifications. Probably all of the CimFam.

Hey CimFam.

I'm sorry we haven't connected with you and a few months. A lot has been going on in our personal lives. We will update you very soon. Stay safe.

HEY! SORRY THIS IS SUCH A SHORT CHAPTER! I KNOW THE PAST FEW CHAPTERS HAVE BEEN BORING BUT I PROMISE THAT THE NEXT CHAPTER IS GOING TO BE VERY JUICY, AND THAT WILL BE RELEASED ON SUNDAY! PLEASE VOTE AND COMMENT EVEN THOUGH THIS CHAPTER IS KINDA- REALLY BAD.