Dani

"Emmyn! Emmyn! Focus, we have to film a video! Come on, the PEOPLE are waiting!" I tell my husband impatiently as he sits on the bed and cuddles our once tiny dog, Norman. "Chooka chooka choooo that's right Normie you are adorabllllle!" Emmyn says focusing all his attention on the dog.

"Please Emmyn for rip's sake, we NEED to film this riping video!"

"Okay, fine," he sighs.

We're doing a tik-tok dances part two video because our followers seemed to like the first one a lot last time. After a long hour of filming we are finally done and while I go to the kitchen to find a snack before dinner, Emmyn quickly edits the video.

I walk into the kitchen and open the fridge. I am dismayed at the sight. All that's left is half a can of corn, half a can of black beans, and about a cup of leftover white rice from two nights before. I shrug, and grab each part of food, figuring I can make some sort of snack bowl out of it. AT the same moment, Christina comes into the kitchen and sees what I'm doing. "Dani! No! What in rip's name are you doing?" She demands.

"Um...eating a snack...duh."

"That's for dinner," she says in a "ins't that obvious voice."

"We have ten people in our house. How is THIS supposed to feed ten HUNGRY people??"

"I don't know," she says in a worried tone, "I thought there was more food for some reason. "We need to have a family meeting right now!"

*Ping!* I get a text from Christina to our quarantine group chat a minute later that says:

CHRIS: FAMILY MEETING RIGHT NOW MEET IN THE KITCHEN

LISA: Y??

CHRIS: YOU'LL SEE, JUST COME.

NICK: COMING SWEETIE.

KATH: OKAY I'LL BE THERE IN A SEC.

AMY: I'M COMING BB'S

MAX: COMINGG

LAUREN: COMING, KIDS!!

Soon we are all gathered at the kitchen table. Christina has made a makeshift megaphone out of a rolled up magazine, which REALLY isn't necessary, but she feels the need to have it. "Okay guys," she starts, "we're in a bad position. Dani and I just look din the fridge and we have a half can of corn, a half can of black beans and a cup of rice. That can only feed one person, maybe two. So we obviously need to go to the store and buy more food, but whoever goes needs to have a strong immune system and be VERY careful so they don't come back and effect any of us with the weaker immune systems. Amy and I are out because Amy's Turner Syndrome affects her immune system and my pregnancy does that too. Is there ANYONE willing to go to the store and be careful?" Her words are met with a split second of silence, and then chaos. "Wait, what do you mean we don't have enough food??" Lauren yells. "We ran out ALREADY??"

"I'll go," Kath immediately volunteers.

"No, you'll have a panic attack and we cannot risk that." Christina immediately shoots her down in a harsh tone. Kath's face falls. She likes to help people, and Christina said that in a kind of mean way, through I know she didn't mean it.

"I'll go," Lisa says.

Christina looks at her. She knows Lisa is taking a big risk for all of us, but she can't find any evidence to reject her, so after a pause, she nods. "Okay, then, it's decided. Lisa, you'll go to the store. Be as quick in and out as possible, but get enough food for ten of us to live off for a while. Don't forget to wear gloves, and bring Clorox wipes to wipe all the food down, Okay??"

Lisa nods and gets up. "I'll leave straightaway," she says in a British accent, hoping to cheer some of us up with a little humor. But then she looks around at all of our silent, serious faces and immediately corrects herself. "I'll leave now," she says in a normal accent.