Lisa

Ugh. I don't know why I feel this way. I'm so tired. Maybe it's because I'm pregnant? I'd like to ask Christina about it, but it's too early to tell anyone. I could have a miscarriage at any moment and I don't want to get people's hopes up. Or mine. I'm afraid with all the excitement, if I tell people and then I miscarry, it will break me. The only person I've told is Chad. I plan to tell the people in this household in about two weeks if everything is fine by then. But I really feel sick. I don't know what it is. Maybe taking a shower will help me feel better. I drag myself up the stairs from the living room -where I'm sleeping- careful not to wake anyone since it is five in the morning. Once in the bathroom, I turn on warm water and lower myself gingerly down, letting the warm water wash over me.

I'm done with my shower and back in my PJ's. I don't feel much better, but I think maybe going back to sleep will help. So I am back downstairs lying in my bed trying to sleep. I'm tired, but I can't fall asleep.

"Lisa...Lisa? LISA?! Are you okay?" I hear a frantic voice call from far away.

"Wha..." I slowly open my eyes, and look at the clock on the wall. It's blurry, but I manage to see the words saying 9:00am." Then the blurry figure leaning over me comes into focus. It's Christina. She looks panicked.

"Lisa, you're so warm. Are you okay??"

"Ugh...I don't feel so good..." I mumble.

"Oh no. Um. Kath." Christina calls to another tall figure that I can see standing on the stairs. "Get the thermometer! Nick will show you where it is!"

A minute later, Christina sticks a cold thermometer in my mouth and it beeps. "104??!" She exclaims. "Oh no, oh gosh! We have to get you to the hospital! Nick! Chad!" She calls. Lisa has a fever 0f 104, she needs to go to the ER!"

I hear a slight tremor in her voice like she is about to cry. Am I that sick?? But she holds back her tears, she likes to be strong.

"Okay," Nick says I'll carry her out. Chad, you drive."

"Um," Christina says, "What about me??"

"No," Nick replies. "You're pregnant, there's no way you're coming to the hospital too! Not with COVID."

Christina looks from me to Nick, then finally kisses me on the cheek. "I want to come, Lise, but I just can't risk it. Kath will go with you. Everything's gong to be okay."

Okay, I think. People are coming with me. Something's happening. I don't really care...I'm so tired....

HEY GUYS! I'M GOING TO KEEP UPDATING, BUT I WOULD REALLY REALLY LIKE IF YOU COMMENTED OR LIKED!! IT'S A LOT OF WORK WRITING THIS HAHA.