Lauren

I hope Lisa is okay. This disease is deadly and I'm scared for her. Dani and Kath and I are watching TV but none of us can really focus. Though we don't want to admit it, we're all a little nervous for Lisa. I can see Kath is barely surpassing a panic attack; I'm glad that Christina didn't let her go to the store. That might've ended badly. As the time passes, Dani cuddles closer to me.  "Where's Emmyn," I ask. Because I know her husband can help cheer her up. "Showering," she answers quietly.

We watch TV for a little longer and I'm starting to worry about how long Lisa is gone, so I look over to see what Kath is thinking and find her curled in a ball on the opposite end of the couch, silently crying and shaking. "Kathy, what's wrong? Kath, it's going to be ok!" I say to her, internally freaking out, but trying to stay calm so I don't freak her out more.

"I'm just...scared for Lisa," she sniffs.

"I know, but everything will be okay. Lisa will be okay. I promise," I say looking as Dani. Our eyes meet and we exchange a message. Dani's eyes say, "but what if she's not okay?"

And I tell her "then, we'll deal with that in the moment, for now help me calm down Kath."

Dani nods and comes over, rubbing Katherine's back soothingly.

We comfort her until she stops shaking. She sits up and leans against me and I hold her. Even though Katherine is my older sister by 6 years, we end up a lot like this. because for some reason I'm there for a lot of her anxiety attacks and I help her through them. Dani, Kath, and I get into a group hug and I look at them and say, "I promise, it WILL be alright Lisa will be alright. I promise."

Kath, comforted by now, turns her eyes back to the TV and we watch it a little more. Finally, what feels like ten hours later, but is probably only ten minutes later, Lisa walks into the door, carrying three bags full of food. "Don't worry guys," she says. "I wiped it off with Clorox wipes in the car, so this is all safe to eat."

"Oh yay," Dani exclaims, "I'm STARVING!" She quickly texts the group chat.

DANI: HEY GUYS LISE IS SAFE AND SHE BROUGHT FOOD. COME TO THE KITCHEN.

EMMYN: OKAY HOTTIE!

CHRISTINA: COMING.

MAX: OK, WHERE'S KATH, ANYONE?

KATH: I'M IN THE KITCHEN. COME!

AMY: COMINGGG BB

CHAD: LOVE YOU LISA ❤️

Soon everyone is gathered in the kitchen and the cutest thing ever happens. Lisa has changed into clean clothes, so now hopefully she isn't contaminated. She comes down the stairs in a long blue dress and looks really good! Chad immediately runs up to her and kisses her on her nose! It's so cute. They embrace for a long time, then everybody congregates to the kitchen table where Christina is waiting slightly impatiently.

"Okay, guys," she says as soon is everyone is huddled around her. "We have tortilla, black beans, rice, cheese, and lettuce," so we'll have taco ni-"

"TACO NIGHT???!!!!" Amy interrupts. "YESSSSSS, omg I love TACOOOOS."

Christina looks at her. "If you're quite done Amy?" She says in a loving-teasing way.

"Yes, sorry," Amy says, still looking very excited.

"Okay, we're having taco night. I laid out all the food while the rest of you were watching those two lovebirds have a moment," she says, gesturing to Lisa and Chad, who blush.

"Honey, you're pregnant, what are you doing, making dinner," Nick says.

"Excuse me, I'm still an independent woman."

"Okay fine, I just don't want you to strain yourself."

Chris gives him a look, then says, "alright, everyone make your tacos."

Amy is first in line, of course. They all eat so fast. I like to enjoy my food, once small bite at a time.