Amy

YESSSS. Oh my god, I love Tacos. Bless the lord. I give to Him my thanks for letting Lisa get these things at the grocery store. Tacos are AMAZING!! We eat our dinner in silence. Everybody is so hungry. Charles, Lisa's cat keeps trying to steal my food. Why me?? Whatever, I can brush him aside. Plus he's kinda cute.

After dinner we all sit together around the table and talk. I'm so happy to see Lisa home safe. To be honest, I was kind of worried about her! But she's home and everyone's well. Which is a blessing in a ten person household.

After we talk for about an hour, Christina goes up to her and Nick's room to film a video for her personal channel. We all split ways until these people are left at the dinner table: Emmyn, Lauren, Dani, Max, Katherine, and I. We play Uno, because I can tell that Katherine is feeling down. I'm not sure why, but I can feel it. And Uno's her favorite game. I know that it will cheer her up.

After Uno, I start to get tired so I go up to the small guest room that I am sharing with Lauren and we get ready for bed. We get into bed, and then as we lie there in the darkness, I start to talk. A lot. "Laur. I'm worried, what if Lisa is actually sick but she's just not showing symptoms yet? What if she gets the rest of us sick? What if Christina gets sick and then she has another miscarriage and then-"

"Ames." I'm cut off by Lauren's soft voice. "It's okay. Those are all "what if's." And if they do happen, we'll deal with them in the moment. But for now everybody's healthy and safe. It's going to be okay."

And those are the words I fall asleep to. 

HEY GUYS, I WOULD REALLY APPRECIATE IT IF YOU COMMENTED ON MY STORY. DO YOU LIKE IT? TO BE UPDATED SOON.