Chapter Twenty Four

~I officially suck at updating but oh well. I hope everyone had an amazing christmas and new year! Comment what you go for christmas cuz i wana know! Im also going to put one song that helped me write the chapter and ill put a link to the youtube video that I used. P.S. I know im not the first one to do this so don't go saying "your copeing people" cuz I fucking know so get over it~

// Song for the chapter //

These Are The Lies ~ The Cab

Niall's P.O.V

I slipped my shoes on and headed out of the house. My mind was full of to many things at one time that I needed the fresh air. I stuffed my hands into my pocket and kick a small rock along the path as I make my way across town. I turn the corner and stop as I see crystal in the arms of another guy. I have never seen him before but something in me broke. It didnt just break it shattered at the site of another guy with his lips on hers and what hurt even more was the fact that she was kissing him back. It was as if I was never in the picture. Like I never existed. I turn away before she notices me or I do something I would later regret doing.

I hang my head low as I make my way around that part of town and towards the park. I slide down again the trunk of a tree and face the pond. I pull my knees up to my chest and bury by face in them. I feel a tear slip down my face but quickly brush it off reminding myself that its not worth crying over becuase I can't have her even tho I want her. And if shes happy with somone else then so be it. I give myself a mental shake and push myself off the ground only to crouch back down as I see Crystal and the guy walking over to the swings. I tell myself to walk away but I don't and hide behind the tree and watch them. That sounds creepy now that I think about it but hey hows gonna care. I watch as they swing and share a couple of kisses before someone approaches them. It takes me a second to figure out who it is but when I do I almost want to punch myself in the face. I watch at their exchange and notice that not one did Crystal act hostile or show any emotion of hate towards him. My mind reals as to why she wouldn't punch him in the face but then again I pretty much punched her in the face except without actually doing it. I watch as he turns and walks away from them and back down the road. I look back at them but emidiatlly duck back behind the tree as I catch the eyes of Crystal looking at me. I push my back against the tree and hope that she doesn't come over her but when I look back she nor her boy toy is anywhere to be seen. I slowly step out from abound the tree and make sure they are nowhere to be found as I make my way around the park and follow thier trail back to Jays house or should I say Crystals house since she probibly doesn't want to live with us anymore.

I stop right outside her house and look up at the windows wondering which one is hers. My guess was the one with the lights still on cuz I know she likes so stay up and keep her lights on even when theirs still light outside. I try and think of a way to get her attention without waking up the whole house. Its not like I could waltz through the front door and say hi I wish to speek with Crystal please. I would shurly get punched in the face and thrown out before I can even say blood. I look around unil I find a nice size rock on the ground and pick it up tossing it in my hand a few times. I then hurl the rock up at the window and watch as it bounces off. I wait a second before picking it up again and repeating the same action two more times. Im just about to throw it again when the window opens and Crystal looks down on me with a shocked face. I drop the rock onto the ground and look up at her not knowing what to say at this time becuase all I could think of was holy crap she standing in the window. Before I say anything she whisper shouts "What the hell are you doing here!" Im a little take aback. That was not what I was exspecting. I was more hopeing for thank god your here niall to take me away or I love you niall I always have but of corse nothing ever goes the way I wish it would. So I look back up at her and say "I came to talk to you." She cocks her head and says "Talk about what? The fact that we can't be together becuase ive already found that out and ive gotten over it and am ready to move on so you should to." I feel like ive been shot multiple time. The feeling of drowning and not being able to rise to the surface becuase I have weights attached to my legs. The feeling of being contious but not being able to control your body. I look back up at her as she says "Goodbye Niall" and turns around closing the window and dissapearing into whatever world she is in now.

My head hangs low as I make my way inside and up to my room. I hear Perrie calling after me but I don't stop. Not wanting to be reminded that I have just lost her permanently. She doesn't want me anymore becuase she found somone better than me and thats what hurts the most. She doesn't want me becasue she can't be with me its because shes with someone else. Someone who makes her more happy than I do and I don't like that but im just going to have to live with it. I slip into my bed not bothering to change out of me clothes and pull the covers over my head hoping that I this is all some bad dream and that I will wake up with her next to me but as I said before nothing ever works out the way I wish it would.

Crystal's P.O.V

I close the window and press my back agains it sliding down to the floor trying to control my emotions. I feel a tear run down my cheek and I brush it away just to find more and more coming down my face. Soon there is no stoping them as I crawl into my bed and burry my face in the pillow letting all the bottled up emotion run dry. Soon I was laying facing the celing my cheeks staind with dried tears as I tell myself what I did was right I finaly gained some energy and pulled my phone out of my pocket and opened my spotify app and hit play not really caring what I listend to but soon the lyrics cought my attention

I don't love you, I don't need you.
I don't ever want to see you again.
'cause girl, I moved on and things are perfect.
I'm okay with us just being friends.

'cause I don't think about you every single night; I'll be fine without you.
Can sleep tight when I'm not beside you; I'm moving on.
No, I don't cry about you; never seen tears in my eyes about you.
Gonna be fine if I die without you; Baby, I'm gone.

These are the lies that I tell myself at night.
These are the lies that are keeping me alive.
These are the lies.
These are the lies.

I've got a new girl and she's my whole world,
And I don't care if you're not sleeping alone.
'cause life is so good; I'm doing so good.
Don't spend hours sitting here by the phone.

'cause I don't think about you every single night; I'll be fine without you.
Can sleep tight when I'm not beside you; I'm moving on.
No, I don't cry about you; never seen tears in my eyes about you.
Gonna be fine if I die without you; Baby, I'm gone.

These are the lies that I tell myself at night.
These are the lies that are keeping me alive.
These are the lies.
These are the lies.

These are the lies.

'cause the truth is, I'm about to lose it.
Don't think I can do this if I'm not with you.
'cause the truth is, I'm about to lose it.
Don't think I can do this if I'm not with you.
'cause the truth is, I'm about to lose it.
Don't think I can do this if I'm not with you.
'cause the truth is, I'm about to lose it.
Don't think I can do this if I'm not with you.

These are the lies that I tell myself at night.
These are the lies that are keeping me alive.
These are the lies.
These are the lies that I tell myself at night.
These are the lies that are keeping me alive.
These are the lies.
These are the lies.

I close my eyes and let the words sink in. Songs keep playing one after another but my mind keeps getting suck on these are the lies that I tell myself at night becuase that is exactly what im doing. Im not letting myself see the truth but that is only becuase the truth will hurt a lot more than the lie that im tell myself for that matter. I pull my head phones out of my ears and set my phone on the side table and plug it in to charge for the night. I slip under the covers and rest my head agian the pillow letting the silence take over and take me under into its own world with the last thought being am I really lying to myself for am I finaly seeing the truth.