Chapter seventeen

Jay's P.O.V

Right when things were getting good Siva comes in and says "Jay we got a big problem!" I turn around and say "What?" He answere saying "The humans that we just released have gone to the police department and are telling them about us and how we held them cative for however long we each of them for." I nod and say "Did they tell them that we are vampires?" He replies by saying "Yes but they think that they are all hilusinating and that they were druged by us or something like that." I nod and say "Let them do what they want about it becuase they can do nothing. Nobody thinks vampires exsist so they will think anyone who say it to be crazy and lock them in a mental house."

Siva nods and leaves the room to go thell the others. I turn back to Crystal and say "Now where were we?" She just glares at me and says "What have you done to Cali to make her change sides?" I smile and say "I have done nothing but Nathan has. Hes the one who she fell in love with not me." I shake my head before saying "Well you do no shes just doing this so she can go back and tell my family what you guys are doing so they can stop you. Shes just using you guys. She just acts like she loves Nathan to get him to tell her little secrets about you to find you weekeness so she can take you all out sooner or later. I would prefer sooner but its not up to me." I look at her and say "Ill be right back." With that I turn and leave the room to find Cali and have a little talk with her. I coudnt tell if she was lying or telling the truth so im going to talk to Cali about it.

I walk down the hallway and down the stairs to the living room. Cali and Nathan were sitting on the couch watching tv. I say "Cali can I talk to you in private for a minuter?" She nodes and gets up and follows me into the guest bedroom which is on the first floor. She looks up at me and says "What is it?"  I sigh and say "Crystal told me that you were just getting close to Nathan to get information from us to give to you coven so they can come a destroy us." She shook her head and said "She only said that so she could get you to leave the room and run away. And I am in love with Nathan and I wouldnt do that even though my father hates your guts. Im not that type of person." I nod my head and then it hits me and I say "Crystal." I turn around and vampire speed my way up the stairs to my room. I fling open the door and shes nowhere. Shes gone. I run to the window and she her limp running down the street. I shake my head and pull it back inside the window and return downstairs. 

I enter the living room and all heads turn to look at me. I say "Shes gone." I turn to Cali and say "I need you to go back to your house and say everthing Crystal says if false becasue she knows a lot of things that she shouldnt know at all." Cali nods her head and get up to leave and Nathan follows here. As soon as they are out of the room I say the the rest of the lads "We need to be ready if they decide to attack us. Siva go alert Union J that we need them here. Tom get the basement ready for pur visitors when they arive and Max I need you to get everything we have and bring it into the living room." They all nod and head off to there jobs.

Cali's P.O.V.

I head out of the living room with Nathan behind me. As I reach for the door Nathan grabs my wrist and spins me around and kisses me. As he pulls away he says "be carefull, lying to you own coven can end up with bad things." I nod and say "I know. But I have to do this for them and for you. Im not letting anyone get hurt weather they like each other or not. If I can keep people from getting hurt im going to do it." He looks down at me and nods his head and leans down and kisses me again. I pull away and kiss his cheek. Then without looking back I open the door and vampire speed down the road to my house.

I slow down at the end of the street and run the rest of the way to make it seem as if I was exscaping as well. I reach the door and slowly open it and walk inside. I hear voices coming from the living room so I call "Daddy are you here?" Almost emidiatly his head pops into the hall way and he comes running to me. He picks me up and says "Cali your back. When Crystal came back without you I was worried especially after I saw you were with Big Time Rush pack." I look down at the ground pretending to be ashamed that I was with them and say "Im sorry that I went behind you back to find Crystal but I had to do it." He nods his head and says "Lets go in with the others." I nod as we walk into the living room but the fist person I see is Crystal and she points to me and says "Shes going to betray us to The Wanted." 

(Sorry I know its short but I have it all set up for what happens next. Love you all!!)