Chapter twenty

Louis P.O.V.

My vision starts to come back to me as I open my eyes im sitting laying on the couch looking up at the celing. All I remeber is those brown eyes looking at me. I wonder if it was all just a dream or if my love really was sitting in my kitchen. I try to ger up but my head throbs to much to move. Dani appers in the doorway and comes to my side and asks "How are you feeling?" I say "Good." Then I look into her face and ask "Is she really here?" She nodes her head and says "Yes she is and shes staying becuase there is now way im letting her go. I did it once and im not doing it again." I nod and say "Im with you even though I most likely wont have be able to have her just her being here makes my life more barible." She smiles at me. A real smile. I havent seen that smile in a while. Not sence she told us that she was pregnant. 

I try to sit up and finally succede at it. I dont know what to do now. I ask Dani "Where is she?" She looks at me and says "Shes in your room. I told her that she could have the guest room but she only wanted to stay in your room. I hope you dont mind that. I can tell her she has to stay in the guest room if you want." I laught so she stops her rambling and say "She can stay in there if she wants. Ill go into the guest room." Dani looks at me in relefe and I laugh again. I slowly stand up but imedatly almost fall over and in a second Harry is next to me supporting my weight. He looks at me and says with a cheeky smile "Dont fall over there Lou." I smile at him and ask "Are BTR agree to come?" He nodes his head and says "They have agreed and that they will come as soon as they can." I nod and manage to stand up by myself and say "Im going to get some stuff and move it to the guest bedroom." They nod as I turn and walk up the staris with some difficulty.

I reach by bedroom door to see that its closed and without thinking I open to door and imediatly hear a squel. My head shoots up as I see El wraped in a towel her wet hair falling down her back. I dont say anything I just stair as she says "You still dont know when to nock." I smirk and say "Not when its my room I dont." She just glares at me and walks over to the small bag that she has and pull out some clothes and then heads back into the bathroom. I shake my head and head over to my dresser and grab some clothes that I can keep in the guest bedroom with me. I hear the bathroom door open and she walks in and looks at me weird and asks "Why are you packing clothes?" I say "Becuase Im staying in the guest room so you can have this room all to youself." She shakes her head and says "No, Ill go into the guest room if only one of us is staying in this room. I dont want to kick you out of your room." I shake my head and say "No its fine." but im cut off by her saying "No Lou you stay here. I will go. I wasnt my place to take over your room anyway sence im only a guest here." I laugh and she looks at me funny as I say "You know your not leaving. Dani wont let you leave." She sighs and says "I know but I will have to go eventialy." I ask "Why? Why not stay here with all of us like old times when there was no problems. The past is behind us and now that your hear agian your not going to leave. Im not going to let you go agian. It was a mistake the first time and im not going to do it agian."  Before I know whats going on her arms are wraped around me and shes crying into my chest. I move so we are sitting on the bed and I pull her into my lap and hold her as she crys into my chest. I dont question it becuase I have learned not to.

When she has calmed down a little bit she looks at me and says "Im so sorry Lou. I thought I knew what I was doing but I didnt have any clue. I thought leaving would help keep them away from her but it didnt. Now shes dating one of them and none of this was supposed to happen." I hold her close and say "I know. I know. But that is behind us all we need to look at is the future. The future for our daughter and the futrue for us." She looks at me and sniffles saying "I dont know how you could forgive me for everything that I have done to you." I look down at her and say "When a vampire falls in love they fall in love for life. No matter how far you are from me or how bad things get I will always love you with all my heart and soal." She looks up at me and says the worlds that I have been dying to her from her since the day she left "I love you Louis Tomlinson." I take her face in my hands and lead her lips up to mine. They are as soft as I remeber them. We move in sync together. For the first time in 200 years I fell in love all over agian with the same beautiful girl. 

I pull away and look her in the eyes and say "Lets go show them that there is no messing with the Tomlinson family." She smiles at me and says "Lets do this!"

Elanors P.O.V.

I watch Liam take Louis from Dani and take him into the living room. Im still in shock that he fainted but it was kinda funny at the same time. I look at Dani and say "Im going to go and take a shower." She says "Ill take you to the guest room." I stand up and say "I'd rather stay in Louis room but thank you." She looks at me weird but doesnt argue with me. I pick up my bag off the floor and head up the stairs and stop at our old room's door. I open it and see that everything has changed. The bed has movied and there is a new dresser that matches the bed and the carpet it white insted of brown. I set my stuff on the bed and walk into the bathroom and turn on the shower. I stair at myself in the mirror and wonder what Louis thought of me before he fainted. I turn away and stip down to nothing and clime into the steaming water. It feels good against my skin. Memories keep flashing through my mind of everthing me and Louis did in here. I put some shampoo into my hand and run it through my hair whashing it out and doing the same with the conditoner. I lean up agains the wall and just let the water run down my body not caring that it was burning my skin.

I turn off the water and get out wraping my bodie in a fuzzy towel. Not checking to see if anyone was in the room I open the door and step in squeling at I see Louis standing there staring at me.

I say "You still dont know when to nock." He smirks and says "Not when its my room I dont." I just glare at him and walk over to the small bag that I have and pull out some clothes and then heads back into the bathroom. I close the bathroom door and let out a breath that I didnt know that I was holding in and put on my clothes as fast as I can. I open the bathroom door and walk in and I look at him weird and ask "Why are you packing clothes?" He says "Becuase Im staying in the guest room so you can have this room all to youself." I shake my head and says "No, Ill go into the guest room if only one of us is staying in this room. I dont want to kick you out of your room." He shakes his head and says "No its fine." but I cut him off by saying "No Lou you stay here. I will go. I wasnt my place to take over your room anyway sence im only a guest here." He laughs and I look at him funny and he says "You know your not leaving. Dani wont let you leave." I sigh and say "I know but I will have to go eventialy." He asks "Why? Why not stay here with all of us like old times when there was no problems. The past is behind us and now that your hear agian your not going to leave. Im not going to let you go agian. It was a mistake the first time and im not going to do it agian."  Before I know what im doing I have wraped my arms aroundhis waist and im crying into his sholder. He moves so we are sitting on the bed and he pulls me into his lap and holds me as I cry into his chest. He doesnt stop me and im so greatfull that he doesnt.

When I have calmed down a little bit I look at him and say "Im so sorry Lou. I thought I knew what I was doing but I didnt have any clue. I thought leaving would help keep them away from her but it didnt. Now shes dating one of them and none of this was supposed to happen." He holds me close and says "I know. I know. But that is behind us all we need to look at is the future. The future for our daughter and the futrue for us." I look at him and sniffle say "I dont know how you could forgive me for everything that I have done to you." He looks down at me and says "When a vampire falls in love they fall in love for life. No matter how far you are from me or how bad things get I will always love you with all my heart and soal." I look up at him and say the worlds that I have been dying to say to him from day I left "I love you Louis Tomlinson." Then he takes my face in his hands and leads my lips up to his. They are as gentel as I remeber them. We move in sync together. For the first time in 200 years I fell in love all over agian with the same handosome man. 

He pull away and looks me in the eyes and says "Lets go show them that there is no messing with the Tomlinson family." I smile at him and say "Lets do this!"