Chapter five

(Hey! How are my Nandos! The next two chapters are going to be about Calie and what happens to her. So here it goes.) 

Calie's P.O.V

I followed Liam into the kitchen to get a drink of blood. I look at him and ask "why where you all so worried when I said I was hungry?" We are all vampires, so why does it matter? Liam sighed and said "but thats the thing Calie, Crystal doesn't know that she's a vampire and I don't know how she's a vampire either. It just doesn't make any sense." I nodded and took a sip of blood from my cup. I looked up at Liam and said "what's it like being human?" I was never a human i was born a vampire. He smile and said "it was great you could eat anything you wanted and could be with anyone you wanted. Also you didn't have to hide anything from the people you love." He looks sad as he finishes his sentence. I go over to him and give him a big hug and say "I'm glad that your may uncle Liam, I wouldn't want it to be anyone else." He smile down at me. We where just enjoying the moment when the window in the kitchen sharers into a million pieces and Jay and Siva are standing there.

Siva stabs a needle filed with vervein into Liam's arm and he blacks out. I let out a scream as I try to run but Jay has his arm around my waist and is out the window in a second with Siva right behind him. I scratched Jay in the face with my nails and he dropped me. I ran vampire speed away from them. But since I'm only 13 I'm not that fast so Siva cough up with me in a second and grabbed me. I turned and hit him where the sun don't shine and he bowled over in pain. I continued running and made it to the forest. I didn't care that the trees where scratching me i just had to get away from them.

I run for what felt like an hour until I find a cave in the side of a hill. I run inside and slide the ground to catch my breath for a second. I look outside and have no idea where I am. I started crying because I just wanted to go home and be with Louis and in his arms. I fell asleep to the sounds of the trees and my crying.

I was awaken by the sound of a branch snapping. I get up quickly and look around. I don't see anything but then I catch the sent. Werewolf! I crouch low into an attack position and let out a low hiss. Then out of the shadows come four wolves. I can tell by there sent that its Big Time Rush. They turn human and I say "what do you want?" James says "The Wanted are looking for you and will pay good for you." I crouch down and hiss at then. James continued "But we are not going to help then because you father saved us from them before so we owe him. Run for about 3 miles east then run 5 miles north and there you should find a small town that you can call your father from." I nod and say thank you to him. With that I take off running to the east.

I finally get to the small town and it is the middle of the night so no one is awake. I find an old house that no one is living in and hide in it. I sit on an old couch that has like fifty layers of dust on it and I curl into a ball and fall asleep.

~~Dream~~

I was running away from The Wanted. I made it into the woods and was hiding from them. Then Logan from Big Time Rush emerges from some bushes and motions for me to follow him and I do. I relies that he's takin me to where his pack stays. When I arrive I nearly puke of how strong the sent of wolf is but I try an ignore it because it should mask my smell from The Wanted.

I'm lead into a cave were all of the pack is. I go and sit on a log i front of a small fire that is lit. I look around at the boys that are around it. Just when I though I was safe there was a loud hiss that came from outside. All of the boys turned into wolves and started for the entrance while Logan stayed back with me. Then I hear a howl of pain from Kendall as he got thrown to the back of the cave by yours truly Jay. I scream as he comes over towards me and Logan. Logan lugged at him but it does nothing and Logan gets thrown at the wall. The rest of the boys are to busy with Siva, Nathan, Tom, and Max to help me. Jay corners me and say "you are in a lot of trouble for running away and now you will get punished." And with that he lunges at me.

~~Dream ends~~

I wake up screaming. I look around until I'm satisfied that there is no one there. Then I hear a noise upstairs. I sniff to see if I smell anything but I don't. So I slowly get up and head towards the stairs that lead up. I get to the first door at the top and hear a muffled cry coming from inside. I slowly open the door and see a small girl lying on the floor crying. She looks up at me with scared eyes and points behind me. That's when I hear "I told you she would take the bait."  

(CLIFHANGER!!!!! And sorry its kinda short but the next time will be a long one.)