Chapter three

(Hello my wonderful Nandos!! Hoped you liked the last chapter and I'm SO sorry that is was so short. I wrote it at like 2 in the morning cuz i couldn't sleep and I didn't want to get out of my bed. So now for chapter 3!!!)

Louis P.O.V

We hear and ear piercing scream coming from the kitchen. I yell "CALI" and charge into the kitchen. I gasp at what i see and immediately brake down and collapse on the floor. Liam is laying on the floor unconscious and the window in the kitchen is shattered to peaces. But there was no sign of Cali anywhere. Everyone comes running into the kitchen to see what happened. Dani and Zayn run over to Liam to make sure hes ok. I fell a strong arm wrap around me and hug me. I turn to see Harry and I immediately turn and hug him back as I start crying like a two year old.

As I'm sobbing i manage to studded out "s..sh..she's go..go..gone!" Harry looks down at me and says "We will find her. I won't stop until I do." I look up at him and I know that he's not joking. I turn to see Niall at the window. He turn to us his face pail. He said the two words that I was hopping i would never hear again "The Wanted." I froze rigged. All eyes where on Niall. That's when Crystal said "What is The Wanted?" "You mean who is The Wanted." Niall corrected her. Then Dani said "I think it's time we tell her."

Crystal turns to us and says "tell me what?" I take a deep breath and say "we are vampires." She looks at us like where crazy and then bolts for the door. Niall gets there fist since he has vampire speed and stopes her. She kicks him in the balls hard and he doubles over in pain. Then she sprints out the door and down the road.

I looked at at Dani and said "that went well." Just then Liam starts waking up and Dani runs over to him. I look t Niall as he waked in holding his balls. Liam then stuttered "ma..Max..ca..Cali..gone!" Dani said "we know that there gone baby. Just relax and lay down." Liam listens to her and lays back down with his head on her lap. I curl up into a ball and think of my little girl all alone with those bastards. We all head into the living room together and sit down waiting for Zayn and Crystal to come back in.

Zayns P.O.V

I see her kick Niall in the balls and I immediately get mad. Know one hurts my leprechaun. I'm after her in a flash. I stop her before she makes it 10 feet from the house and throw her over my shoulder. But the minute I touch her my mind goes into a flashback.

FLASHBACK

I'm standing in the hospital waiting to see my little baby girl. But my thoughts where not happy because I new that we had to give her up for adoption because we couldn't let her know that she was a vampire. She needs the chance to live a normal life instead of living in the shadows watching everything she cares about die in front of her.

I look up as the door to Perry's room opens. She comes out of her room holding a bundle in her arms. I walk over to her and look at my baby girl. I look up at Perry as I take her in my arms. I say "what should we name her?" Perry replies "how about crystal. I've always liked that name." I nod as tears stream down my face. I look down and her and she opens her eyes and they are the most beautiful chocolate brown I have ever seen and her short black hair was so beautiful. Then the nurse came and said that is was time for the baby to go. I looked down at her and whispered "be strong for me baby. Be strong." Then the nurse took her from me as I sat down in a chair and cried with Perry next to me holding my hand.

END OF FLASHBACK

Zayns P.O.V

I set her down and put her at arms length looking her up and down. She looked at my funny. I started crying and hugging her like crazy. I said "Oh my god! I can't believe its actually you! My baby is finally home!" She looked at me and said "wait, did you just say my baby is finally home?" I nodded and said "I'm your father and your mother is Perry. Do you remember these words "be strong for me baby, be strong?" Her eyes widened as she nodded. Then she jumped on me hugging me yelling "DAD!" Then she said "but how come I never new that i was adopted?" I looked down at her and said "it was up to your other parents to tell you about it." She replied "we'll I would have like to know about it."

As we walked back inside the house I have one arm around her to make sure she is safe. As we walk in everyone is staring at us. I have a big smile on my face and so does Crystal. Then Niall asked "what's up with you guys?" I look at everyone and say "I have a huge announcement to make. My only daughter has finally found me and is finally home." With that everyone jumps up and we do a giant group hug. Liam asks "how did you know?" I smiled and said "7 words was all it to for me to relies it." Liam nods saying "we go one daughter back now time to go get the other one!"

Crystals P.O.V

I look up at my real dad and ask "dad, when do I get to meet mom?" He tenses up a bit and said "I don't know yet. I will have to contact her." I nod happily knowing that I was soon going to meet my mother. I look at dad and say "does that mean that I'm a vampire to?" He looks at me and says "yes and no. Yes because you were born one and no because you haven't drank blood yet." I nod as ask "is Cali a vampire?" Louis looked at me and nodes yes. Then I say "who is The Wanted again?" 

(So how was chapter 3?? I had to put the cliffhanger in there cuz it was perfect! So I'm thinking about writing another story but I don't know what about. If you have any ideas comment and if I like it i will make you the main character.)