Chapter twenty one

(Eyo everyone! I just wanted to ask everyone to go and read my new book Angel Without Wings. Its another Niall Horan fan fic! Thanks)

Crystal's P.O.V.

I follow Dad and Mom up the stairs to the guest room. Dad opens the door and steps aside for me and mom to get through. He looks at us and says "We need to take apart the bed because they like to sleep on the floor." We nood and then he says "Crystal can you go to the garage and the tools so we can take apart the bed without breaking it." I nod and head out the door and down the stairs and out to the garage. I flip on the light and head over to the cabinets opening up the center one that is labeled tools. I grab the a tool belt and close the door behind me and head back out switching the light off behind me. 

Im walking down the hall when I hear Dani say "Louis there is something you should see." I stand still as Dani leaves the living room with Louis following behind her. I kreep behind them and peek into the kitchen just as Louis faints and Niall catches him. I dont understand why until I see a girl sitting at the table. I try to back away but trip on the tool belt and fall to the floor. Niall is imediatly at my side helping me up off the floor. I dust off my pants and mumble "Umm...I should like get these to my dad." I then run out of the room before anything else embarrassing happens. I hurry up the stairs and open the door and hand the belt to dad so he can begin working on taking the bed apart. After about 15 minutes the bed is taken apart and strewn all over the floor. Dad claps his hands together and says "Time to put it all away." Then he stands up and opens the closet door and props it open with a piece of wood. I pick up two pieces and dragged them into the closed. Mom and dad did the same thing and we keep at it until all the wood was in the closet. Dad closes the door  and goes over to another closed and opens it and says "Take all the grass and leaves and everything in here and spread it all over the ground. Wolves like to feel as if there outside when they are inside." We nod and grab handfulls of the leaves and grass and throw them all over the room until there was a nice layer covering the ground. Dad nods in aproval and closes the door. He turns to us and says "Lets head back downstairs and see what Louis has to say." We nod and exit the room and head downstairs.

We enter the living room and sit on the coutch as Liam and Dani come in with boxes of who knows what followed by Niall, Louis and the girl I saw in the kitchen. The minute Mom sees her she is off the couch and into her arms with tears streaming down her face. I can here her say "I thougt I would never see you again El." Then it hits me that she is the girl I saw in the book under the bed. I look at her but don't really see Cali in her. Cali almost exactly like Louis exsept for that she is a girl and he's a guy. Perrie then says "El this is my daughter Crystal." She looks at me and smile so I politly return the gesture. Just then the doorbell rings and Niall gets up to get it saying "Thats probibly them." I watch him leave the room and I can hear to door click open and whispers coming from the hallway. Then it hits me I have never been able to do that before. I have to tell dad later about it. We all look twoards the entry to the living room as Niall wakes in with 4 other boys who im guessing are Big Time Rush. One of them steps forward so he must be the leader and he says "Its good to see you Lou." Louis nods and says "Same to you James." The Louis says "Logan, Carlos, Kendall thats Crystal, Zayn and Perries daughter." Hey all smile at me and I give a polite smile back. Then James looks at Calis mom and says "Good time for you to show up El. Its good to see you after so long." She smile and says "Same with you James. Doesn't seem like your attitude has gone anywhere while I was gone thats for sure." Everyone starts laughing at the and he says "Still as sass as Lou I see." They laught again and then Louis says "Now thats all done with its time to go over what we will do about The Wanted."

(Sorry its short and I promis the next chapter will be longer.)