Chapter eleven

(Hi) 

Niall's P.O.V

I here a bunch if commotion coming from down stairs and I go to check it out. When I reach the bottom I see Liam holding a crying Cali as pissed Louis and pail Dani and Zayn who is holding a crying Perrie. I look around and try to spot Crystal but I don't.
I say "where's Crystal?" Everything just stops as they all look at me with sad faces. Then Dani says "Umm...She was taken by the wanted while we were leaving the mall."
That was the last thing i remember before fainting.
----------------------()---------------------
Crystal P.O.V

I wake up tied to a chair in a room that I don't know. So naturally I freaked out and started screaming for help. Just to realize there is a gag over my mouth so it comes out kinda like ERP MA!
I here a chuckle behind me as a figure comes out from behind. A light if flipped on and I see a boy around the age of I don't know 19. He has brown curly hair but I can't tell the color of his eyes because of the lighting. He smiles showing a full set of teeth and two sharp pointed fangs. I gulp at the sight but don't panic because that would only make it worse.
He seems the feel my fear as he come close and bends down so we are at eye level with each other. Then in a deep voice he say "looks like Siva wasn't kidding when he said that you were breathtakingly beautiful." Normally I would be flattered by this but right now I just want to rip his throat out and drink him dry. Wait what! I did not just thinks that. I am not a vampire but I have been spending time with them and my father and mother are and so is my boyfriends. So I guess you could expect someone in my position to think like that.

Then a door behind the guy in front on me opens and four guys walk in. One of them is holding a small box in his hands. I am getting even fore scared. Being surrounded by five vampires that I don't know can't be good.
The one that is standing in front of me says "let me introduce ourselves. My names Jay and that's Siva and he points to a tall guy with black hair and dark skin. That's Max he points to a a guy with a shaved head that looks like he's about to kill someone. Next he points to someone with short black hair that was spike. And lastly he points to a guy with short wavy brown hair and says his name is Nathan." When I hear that name it sparks something in my mind about who kidnapped me. It was him and Calie didn't stop him she just stared at him instead of saving me. I will have to find out why later.

Siva hand Jay the box and he opens the lid slightly and smiles at the contents of it. Then he says "Since your parents are vampires you are one too. But not a full one unless you have some human blood." I say "that's never going to happen because I don't eat people." He chuckles and says "we'll were going to help you with that by using this." And he pulls out a small cylinder full of red liquid. Next he pulls out a small needle and pours the liquid into the needle.

I finally understand that the liquid is blood from a human and there going to change me into a vampire.
I start struggling to get out of my bonds as jay comes near me with the needle. But it was no use. He stabs it into my arm and and releases all the blood into me.
At first nothing happens but then I start to feel a burning sensation in my stomach and it starts to spread. The pain is getting worse and worse. All the boys exit the room except for Jay.
The pain gets to the point were i can't take it anymore and scream at the top of my lungs and then black out.

Nathan's P.O.V

I hear her scream and know I can't stay here with this going on. I grab the keys to my car and go into the garage and pull out of the house. I know it's risky but I want to go see Cali to make sure she's ok.
As I drive to her house I think of what to say if I get caught and finally decide to tell the truth and say I came to see Cali. I park a little ways away from the house and start to walk around the back of it. I see her windows open so I climb the tree that outside it and look in. She is sitting on her bed looking at a photo album. I don't make a single noise i just watch her. Then she says "I know your watching me. You can come in Nathan." I'm shocked at this but I listing and jump into her window. She motions for me to sit done next to her and I do. She closes the book she's looking at and turns her head to look at me. I immediately get lost in her eyes. She smile and reaches behind her and the next think I feel is getting hit in the face with a pillow. She starts laughing and I get a smirk on my face and also grab a pillow and hit her back but not to hard. She starts laughing even harder and falls off the bed rolling on the floor like an idiot. I smile but then I here someone coming up the stairs and I can tell its louis we both stop and she says "ill meet you at the park in two hours be there." I nod and jump out the window just before he opens the door.
I here him say "what was all the laughing?" She starts laughing again and says "I just thought of something funny." And then I here the door close to signal that he's gone. I look up to see her head out the window looking at me as I head toward my car. She waves and I wave back. As I get into my car all I can do is wait two hours before I can see that beautiful smile again.