Chapter Twenty Seven

So I'm hoping to be updating a couple of times a month until I finish the book and I think I might be ending it soon but well see. I fail at updating ,LOL!

// Song of the Chapter //

Lean On ~ Major Lazer ft. MØ & DJ Snake

 Crystal's P.O.V

We all decided not to go home directly after getting kicked out of the pizza place so instead we walked along the shops on the main street. They were mainly boutique stores but they were still fun to look in because you would find all kinds of little trinkets here and there. We decided to start heading home when Cali started complaining about how she was going to take a nap in the middle of the road if we didn't go home which of course we all found hilarious. So we made the trek back to the car and it seemed like the minute Cali sat down she instantaneously fell asleep. But it wasn't soon after that I dosed of that I was jolted awake by Louis pressing hard on the breaks of the car sending us all flying forwards. I started to yell at him but stopped as my eyes came across all the flashing police cars and ambulances right outside our house. I didn't even waist a second with getting out of the car and running towards the house. I didn't run as fast as I could because otherwise they wouldn't have been able to see me and that would have been a little weird for them having me come out of nowhere.

I reached the police cars that were parked on the edge of the driveway before a cop stepped in front of me. He looked at me and said "I'm sorry maim, you can't go any farther." I looked at him and said "I live here so I have every right to go in there and know whats going on." I tried to step around him but he blocked my way again and said "Well I still can't let you in there. We got a call from a neighbor that they thought something suspicious was going on so we had one of our guys come out to check it out and when he looked into the window of the kitchen he saw tons of blood everywhere. So I'm not going to say it again you are not allowed in there." I stared at him before sprinting sideways and up over the police car and up to the front porch not waiting to see if anyone was following me in. I ran down the hallway before stoping at the kitchen were two police officers were examining the blood that lay on the floor. They didn't notice me which was a good thing as I saw a plastic bag lying on the floor just under the table which would be the cause of the blood everywhere but what really confused me was how did it get there. Nobody had been home the whole day and everything was cleaned up before we left the house this morning. 

I backed away from the entrance to the kitchen while my mind whirled about what could have possible happened here. The first thing that my mind went to was The Wanted. They would want to make a mess of everything especially if it would lead to a war between us. All they ever want is bloodshed and nothing more. All they do is create havoc everywhere they go and I was dragged into the middle of it. Anger started to well inside me as I thought about everything that had happened to me. None of this was my fault. I was brought into this unwillingly and in that moment all the good memories of today and in the past disappeared as all the pain started to take its place and thats when I made a break for the front door.

 Running right past the police men and down the road at inhuman speed till I go to there house. The house that ruined everything for me. I kicked the front door down storming into the living room where Jay and Siva were sitting there calmly talking to each other. I stood there fuming and shaking. Jay looked up at me and with sly smirk said "I guess our little princess found the little surprise that was in the kitchen." I just stared at him before lunging forward at his throat and that was the first time I released that I had fangs protruding from my upper lip. I smirked at myself before warping my fist around his shirt and lifting him off the couch and throwing him across the room and into the wall making the pictures that were around him shatter to the ground. I felt a strong hand on my shoulder before turning around and swinging my right fist. It collided with what Im guessing was Siva's face as he yelled in pain. I turned back to Jay as he lifts himself off the floor and starts toward me. I get ready but he doesn't try and hit me instead he just stands there and looks at me with keen eyes before saying "You shouldn't be that strong. Most females could only pick us up not throw us across the room. So whats so special about you then?" I look down at my hands before looking back up at him and saying "I don't know but Im sure as hell glad that I am because then I can easily beat you ass into the ground." He just smirked before giving a little nod to siva who thrust a needle into my neck making everything go black.

I woke up in my lying in my bed with my sheets at my waist. I was still in my cloths from the day before or hold on how long have I been out for. I look around and see my phone sitting on the dresser next to my bed. I reach over and pick it up clicking the home button so that the small screen turns on. I look at the date and almost faint. Ive been out of three days! How is that even possible? What even happened during that time? I start to panic until the door creaks open and Niall walks in the room. My jaw drops at the sight of him. He has a weak smile on his face when he looks at me before slowly walking over and sitting on the edge of the bed. I look at him with tons of questions zipping through my mind but the only one that seems to come out is "What are you doing here?" He looks down at his hands as they move together but he doesn't look at me when he answer's. "Umm.."he starts "Uh..I..This is hard for me to tell you but umm..Im part of this coven..." He doesn't look up at me but I know he can feel the gaze burning into the back of his head and all I manage to whisper out is "what?" We sat in silence for a long while before he spoke again but this time he looked at me while saying "There was never two covens. Its always been one. But we had to split them to keep you safe. Having that many vampires in one house would be to dangerous for us so we split up and made it seem as if we were two covens against each other. You were the thing that came at us out of nowhere. You were never supposed to know that we exist but the day we cough you was the day that everything changed. Jay had to be the one to turn you other wise you would have never become a full vampire because he is the leader of all of us. All the stories you were told about our rivalry were planned to make it seem real."

 He looked down again and when he looked back up tears were in the corner of his eyes when he said "I was never supposed to fall in love with you but then you came and it happened. I was supposed to end up with someone from another coven but no I feel in love with you!" By now tears were spilling down his cheeks as he stopped telling his story to look at me. I crawled over to him and sat next to him taking his hand in mine and resting my head on his shoulder. I looked up at him and asked "So is that why it wasn't a problem when Cali started seeing Nathan?" Niall nodded his head still not meeting his eyes. He let out a shaky breath before standing up, leaving me alone on the bed and started walking towards the door but stopped before he opened it and said "Take a shower and then come downstairs because there is something more we have to talk about." I nod me head as he closes the door behind him leaving me to dangerous thoughts about what was going to happen.