Chapter Twenty Six

Im sooooo sorry that I haven't updated. With summer upon me I have been really crazy busy with vacations and hockey practice but I promise that updates will be coming more frequent now and im hoping to finish the story by the end of the summer. 

// Song of the Chapter //

Stuck On a Feeling ~ Prince Royce

Crystal's P.O.V

I woke the next morning to rays of sun drifting into my room as something moved besides me. The events of last night came rushing back and I look over to see blond tuffs of hair sticking out from under the cover and a small smile comes onto my lips. I slowly start to get out of bed but wince as pain runs through my lower area as a result of last nights activities. I manage to pull myself up off the bed and make my way over to the bathroom wanting to take a long hot shower before facing what is to come. I close the door and walk over to the shower and reach in to turn it on. I then proceed to strip down to nothing as the water heats up before jumping in and letting the warm water run down my shoulder's and back. I reach for the shampoo and grown as I see that it is old spice smelling knowing full well that I will smell like a man for the rest of the day but I really don't care as long as it gets my hair clean. I praise the lord as I see that the conditioner is a normal smelling coconut.

 I stand there for a while longer before finally deciding that it was time to stop lollygaging in the shower and get out before I turn into a prune. I turn the water off and slip out of the shower wrapping one of the soft towels around my body to dry off. As I stare into the foggy mirror my mind takes itself to what the reaction is going to be when the others see me. They weren't here when I arrived. And what if they don't want me back and they kick me out? What would I do then? I shake my head knowing that those thoughts would get me nowhere and what I needed right now was to relax and think positive. This is my family and I know that they wont turn me away for something that I had no control (pun intended) over, and if Niall was able to forgive me then the other should to. My subconscious decided to but in and say but they are not like Niall. To them you are just a mistake that happened and who would want a mistake. I balled my hands into fists and pushed those thoughts back again and put up a wall so they wouldn't be able to come back in. I the walked back into the room quietly incase Ni was still asleep but I was surprised to find that he wasn't even in the room. I walked over to his dresser and pulled out a pair of boxers for the bottom drawer and putting them on before opening the top one and taking out a white shirt with black lining on it and slipping it over my head. 

I turn around just as Niall walks in holding a plate of food in one hand and a glass of orange juice in the other. He stops when he sees me and smiles before saying "I didn't know how long you would take in the shower so I made you breakfast." I smile at him and walker over taking the plate and juice from his hands and go and sit on the bed placing the juice on the night stand so it doesn't fall over. Niall comes and sits down next to me without a word as I devour the buttered toast the lay on the plate. He chucks at my appetite and says "It looks like you haven't eaten in days." I giggle and say "I have found that no matter how much I eat I don't gain any wait so I take advantage of that." He laughs again and shaking his takes the empty plate from my hands and stands up. He looks back down at me and asks "Do you wana come down to the kitchen and get more food?" I nod my head and follow him but stop at the door making him turn around and give me a quizzical look. I look down at the floor before asking "Is anyone else down there?" Understanding floods Niall's eyes as he looks at me saying "Its only Louis and Cali so you don't have to be so nervous." I nod my head still a little anxious about seeing them after what has transpired but I mean I see Cali all the time so I guess it's Louis Im worried about.

As we walk into the kitchen its as if nothing has ever changed between us. Louis just looked up with a large smile and said "Good morning Crystal", while Cali looked up from her magazine and smiled at me. I pulled out the chair next to Louis and sat down as Niall went and made me another round of toast. Louis looks at me a second before speaking. "It's good to have you back kiddo. Things have gotten pretty rough without you here." There was something in the way he said it that made me feel like something bad had happened but I pushed it away thinking that I was just being paranoid. I smile at him and say "well its good to be back for sure but Im still not sure how everyone will take it with me being back in the picture." Louis let out a low laugh saying "you have nothing to worry about. They will all be thrilled that you are back." But there was something in his eyes that made it hard to believe the words coming out of his mouth. 

I look back at Niall as he makes his way over to me sliding a plate full of buttered toast in front of me before taking a seat opposite me. This right here felt like it was the best thing in the world. Just the four of us sitting and talking like regular people. Not fighting or screaming just talking. When I finished I stood up and put my plate in the sink before turning around and saying "So what are we going to do today?" Niall shrugged while Cali looked up and said "They just opened a new mini golfing place downtown if you guys wana go." Louis, Niall and I looked at each other before agreeing to go. As we walked out of the house and to the car I look back just as I close the door and I swore I saw a pair of eyes watching me but as soon as I took a closer look they were gone. I shook my head and made my way to the car getting into the back next to Niall as to allow Cali to have the front with her father.

As Cali gave directions to Louis I watched as the trees and building flew by not really paying attention to anything until a tap on my shoulder startled me out of my daydream. He smiles at me and asks "are you just going to sit in the car or are we going to go mini golfing?" and thats when I notice that we had stopped moving and that Cali, Louis and Niall were waiting for me to get out of the car. I smiled sheepishly and got out of the car looking down a bit as we all walked up to the stand where we would get out clubs and balls. 

Once we got all paid we decided to start on the right side of the course because Cali like the jungle theme cuz she got to stare at the bird decorations which mite I add was quite funny to watch. We spent the rest of the day playing mini golf and then after we went out to get pizza because who doesn't like pizza. We sat around a small table in the corner of the pizza place eating and telling jokes and watching Louis put pepper inside Cali's pizza when she went to the bathroom and boy was she pissed when she took a bite of her pizza. And you can guess we got a bunch of stairs from the people around us as we were all crying of laughter. We soon settled down after one of the employes came and told us that if we don't quiet down then we would have to leave which honestly didn't help because  he was short and fat and the minute he walked away Louis just had to say "who let the grumpy umpa lumpa out? and we just lost it again getting and ended up getting kicked out by the manager but hey it was a funny day so Im not going to complain. 

Nialls P.O.V

I woke up to an empty bed and the sound of the shower running in the bathroom. I lay there just thinking about what happened last night which for some reason made me confused. I knew it was wrong to be with her but I just wan't whole without her. I decided to get up and put some clothes on and make Crystal some breakfast for when she gets out of the shower. I make my way downstairs to find Louis and Cali sitting around the kitchen table eating breakfast. Louis looks up as I entered but before he could say anything Cali says "next time actually check to make sure the house is empty before you go and have a party." My face turned beat red because I had swore nobody was home when I came home and then it hit me that it was Cali's and Louis father daughter weekend and I got even more mortified. Louis just busted up laughing at the look on my face and said "Oh my god you should see your face right now it is priceless!" I glowered at him as I walked by to make Crystal some toast with butter because its her favorite. Louis then speaks again saying "Hey are you ever going to tell her what has been going on here while she's been gone?" My head sank down not wanting to think of it before saying "No Im not. At least not for the time being. We just got her back and we don't want her to run away from us. Not now." Louis nods as my toast pops up and I take it back up to Crystal.

    ~Ok so I know that this chapter was a short one but I needed a filler chapter so that I can easily go into some more action stuff. 

Love you all 

~Calista