Chapter fourteen

(Cats)

Louis P.O.V.

I reach the house and enter slowly not knowing what to say or do. My mind keeps rushing back to what happened last time and i cant bear to think of the memories. I walk into the living room to see Harry, Liam and Dani sitting on the couch.

Liam looks up and says "What happened last time?" I look at them and sigh. I dont want to tell them but I have to. I sit on the floor in front of them and say "It all began when we first sent Cali to stay with someone else to keep her safe. Elounor wasn't the same after that. She would stay out late and come back wasted or sometimes she wouldn't come back at all. So one night I decided to follow her and see what has been happening to see if i could help her at all. The thing that I saw made me want to kill myself. I followed her into a club that was near our house then. She went to the back to the VP section and was let in. So i sat at the bar waiting for her to come out and when she did I almost died. She came out with Jay from The Wanted. She was holding his hand and leaning into him and laughing. I stood up to leave but thats when she looked up and locked eyes with me. Her face immediately paled and she started to walk towards me but i turned and ran out of the bar and back to our house. I ran to the kitchen and grabbed a knife and started cutting myself thinking what did i do wrong. why wasn't i enough for her. When i looked down blood was pooled around my body and the last thing I remember was the front door opening and El standing above me with tears in her eyes." I sit there a moment tears swelling in my eyes and continue " When i woke up i was in the hospital for vampires and my nurse came in and gave me a note saying that a girl had dropped it off for me. I opened the note and it said

Dear Louis,

Im sorry about what you saw at the club but I had to do it. I had to find out what they were planing to do about Cali. I coudnt let them do that. Im sorry but I have to leave you. Its for the good of our daughter and for you. I am not the same person i was and i dont want to hurt you anymore. I wil allways love you Lou. Goodby.

Love,

El

I look up at them tears now streaming down my face because i coudnt hold them in any longer. Emediatly Dani was by my side holding me. I cryed into her sholder not caring what Harry and Liam though of me right now. This was the first time I told anyone this story and I inted it to be my last. Slowly I stop crying and look up at them and say "when I saw Cali with Nathan I coudnt unsee what had happened before. But she truly loves him. I dont want to say it and I wish it wasnt true but Nathans Calis true mate and I cant stop it for happening. I can postpone it but I cant stop it." With that I stand up and say "I have to go get Cali from the park and bring her home with me before something happens to her." They nod and Harry says "Ill come with you mate." I nod at him and we walk out the door and make our way to the park.

As we reach the park I look for Cali but theres no sigh of her anywere. I sniff the air and I can smell her perfume but its mixed with DOG! James to be exact. What could he want with Cali. I look at Harry and we both follow it until we get to a house. We smell blood and follow it to a back gate. As I open it I see a man lying in the yard dead. I walk over to examin it and notice two holes on the side of this neck and I know that it was a vampire bite. I sniff the air and then i catch the sent Crystal! I look at Harry and say "Crystal or Cali?" Harry says "Cali because we know shes with James and who knows whats happening between them right now." I nod and walk back to the front of the house and sniff again catching the sent. Harry and I dash off twoards where the sent was going. We slow down when we here voices and we slowly creep to the edge of a camp. I see Cali sitting inbetween James and Carlos. While Logan and Kendall are across from them. James speaks "We have to find her before she kills anyone else or does something stupid to try and not be a vampire anymore." He continuse "Logan you know were she is?' Logan nodes his head. Then they all stand up and James adds "We go now before is to late. They all nod. They all transform into wolves except Cali who gets on James back and in a flash they are gone. I turn to look at Harry and say "We half to go get the others." He nods in agreement as we speed our way back to the house.

Cali's P.O.V.

I sit on James back and think about what I just saw and think to myself this is not good at all. She killed someone. The person who would never hurt a fly killed a randome guy so she could have a drink. I shook my head not wanting to think about it at all.

We arive at James camp and I slide off his back as Carlos walks out of the sourounding forest area. He stops when he sees me but say "Hi Cali." with a smile. I smile back and say "Hi Carlos." Then Kendall and Logan come up and say "Hi Cali." in unison. I smile and say "Hi boys." James then sits doen on a log and i sit next to him with Carlos on my other side and Logan and Kendall across from us. James says "We have a huge problem. Crystal has been transformed into a vampire by the Wanted and is now killing people for food becuase she doesnt know how to controll her thirst yet." all of the lads nod so he contiuses "We must find her so that we can stop her before she does mager damage." They nod again. The James says "Logan I need you to find out were she is so we can get to her fast and easy. Kendall I need you to go and get the sedation needle incase we need to use it but I hope we dont." They nod and head off on there jobs which leaves Carlos, James and me. James looks at Carlos and says "I need you to go and see if anyone has seen the body and if so you know what to do." Carlos nods and head off.

So now its just me and James sittiing on a log out in the midde of knowhere. Well isnt this just a bunch of fun. He looks at me and says "I know you want to go now but we have to have a plan. We cant just waltz in there and be like hey were here to help you." i sigh and nod saying "I know but its all my fault that shes a vampire now and I most likely arnt allowed to go back to my house even though Louis says that I can but it just doesnt work like that. If i hadn't lost my thoughts when they attacket us I would have been able to stop them but I didnt." Jame says "This is about Nathan isnt it. You blame youself for letting him take her dont you." I look at him in shock and say "How did you know that?" He said "Im a wolf that how I think. I can smell what you are thinking and im able to desifer it into making sence." Im still really confused but I just shake my head acting like I understand. He laughs and says "You are still really confuse about whats going on and what im talking about right now." I laugh and nod my head at the same time. Soon all the boys are back and we are ready to go. James speaks "We have to find her before she kills anyone else or does something stupid to try and not be a vampire anymore." He continuse "Logan you know were she is?' Logan nodes his head. Then we all stand up and James adds "We go now before its to late. We all nod our head at the same time. They all transform into wolfes and I get on James back and in a flash I fell that crazy sensation that I get every time i ride with him. I think to myself this is going to go good or going to go very bad.

(I wonder how it will go? Don't you??)