Chapter nine

(Hey my Nandos! I'm sooo sorry it took so long to update. I had finals and graduation and I'm on an airplane going to D.C. and NY. So this chapter is going to be a little short.) 

Dani's P.O.V

I look over at Cali and then in the mirror at Crystal who is sitting next to Perrie and think "I can't wait for our daughter to be raised by all these wonderful girls. She's going to be in such good hands."  

I smile to myself and we pull into the mall parking lot.  

We all jump out of the car and I have to grab Calies arm so she doesn't run off somewhere. I know Louis would kill us if anything happened to her.

We walk into the mall and I ask "so where to first?" Calie screams "FOOD!" We all crack up at that but we all agree knowing it was no use to argue with her.  

We all head to our favorite place to eat Panda Express and get orange chicken and fried rice.  

We go find a table to and all sit down around it and start talking about radome girl things like guys and periods and random other shit.  

Then Crystal and Perrie say that there going to go have some mother-daughter bonding time. I node as they walk off.  

Now it's just me and Calie. I look at her and ask "so where do you want to go?" She says "I want to go to Delia's." So we clean up our mess and head towards Delia's.

Crystals P.O.V

I'm walking side by side with Perrie. Most people would thing it would be awkward but it's not. It really nice walking along side you mum that you never new. And now you get to know her.  

I look over at her and say "when did you and Zayn first meet?" She looks at me and say "It was 1915 and I was working as waitress at an old restraint when Zayn walked in. We had talked a couple of times but nothing was serious then. Anyway he came over to me and asked "when do you get off work?" I said "in 5 minutes." He smiled and said "good because I'm taking you out for dinner." And so it went from there until you where born. That's when it all started to fall apart. But that is a story for later when I think your ready to know it."

I nod at this wondering what she meant by it. I just hope it wasn't my fault about anything that happened between them.

Perries P.O.V

I don't want to ever tell her what happened after she was taken from us. Zayn went crazy and got out of control killing everything in his path. I scared me so much that I ran and hid from him. I was scared that he would hurt me to.  

But when I came to find him again he was with another girl. It was if he didn't remember me at all.  

It pained me so much that i never talked to him until I saw him the day i meet my daughter after 17 years.

So for now I'm trying to mend my relationship with Zayn for crystals sake. And I hope I never have to tell her about our dark past. 

(I know it's short cuz I'm siting on an airplane next to my friend Brendan. But the next chapter will come as fast as I can get it done. So maybe by Sunday. Love you all!)