Chapter 19

Six months have passed, not only was it the last season premiere of Into the Unknown, but it was also my twenty-third birthday. After the event, we are celebrating at my apartment. Noah and I returned from Mexico a couple of days ago. We were was told that the season three premiere was today, June 15th. I am crestfallen that the show has finished but proud that I got the opportunity to play Elle Harrison for two years. Before the event, my stylist told me that I can choose an outfit to wear for tonight. I selected a Zac Posen satin trumpet gown. Noah's wearing a Tom Ford black pinstripe Shelton suit with a black tie and a white handkerchief.
Once we stepped out of the car, we were met with flashes coming from cameras. I walk down the carpet with Noah by my side, taking photos with fans and signing whatever I could see. I steal a glance at Noah, who is smiling and taking pictures with fans and signing posters. I see a journalist trying to catch my attention so I walk over to her. "Hi," I say once I reach her. "Hello, Millie," the woman says. "Do you mind if I ask you a couple of questions? My name is Mia." I shake my head. "Not at all, Mia."
"Now that Into the Unknown is finished, what do you think you'll do?" asks Mia.
"I'm not sure. Hopefully, star in another movie or tv series but I'm hoping for a break," I answer, laughing at the last part.
"How has being apart of this show impacted your personal life?" Mia asks.
"The show gave me a chance to introduce myself to the film industry and taught me to be proud of my projects."
"Do you think that Elle and Troy will last?" Mia asks, looking at her notepad.
"I think that they will face hard times and will bicker over the littlest things. But I do believe that they will last, I mean, you can tell that they care for each other deeply and are head over heels in love."
"What do fans have to be aware of this season?" Mia asks.
"They will have to prepare themselves for a messy break-up, a sad farewell and an amazing adventure," I say sighing.
"They also have to be prepared to say goodbye to the show and the characters," Noah adds as he kisses my cheek. "This season is a heartbreaking season due to the twists and turn, plot holes and the unexpected emotional scene in the finale."
"This season sounds very interesting," Mia says, smiling. "Millie, we have to go," Noah says, glancing at me while pointing to Maddie, Caleb and Hunter.
"Okay," I say, nodding my head. "Thank you for talking with me tonight."
"Thank you for answering my questions," Mia says. "Enjoy tonight."
Noah leads me to where Maddie, Caleb and Hunter are standing along with Dylan and the rest of the crew members to take a group photo. I stand behind Caleb, who is kneeling and has Bella crouched down with him. Noah stands beside me and looks at the camera and smiles. I should be happy because Into the Unknown has been a successful show, we have gotten excellent reviews from both fans and critics and we have won numerous awards like the Teen Choice awards. We have been nominated—and won— for the Golden Globes two times. As flashes blind my eyesight, all I can think of is how amazing the cast and crew are and how proud I am of Into the Unknown.