Chapter 8

"Oh no," I say as I look at my phone.

"What?" asks Noah looking over at me. We are sitting on a couch in the middle of the set, on our phones. We have a half hour break so I spend it surfing the web and looking up my name. The first news article that I see is about me and Alex's break up. I hand him my phone and see him groan.

Millie Greyson breaks up with Alex Hall and is now dating Noah Eaton?

Noah and I have been secretly dating for about a month. We told Caleb, Maddie, Hunter and Dylan and they promised that they would keep the secret. I told Allie that I broke up with Alex and have moved on. She's happy for me and she told me that she never liked that I was dating Alex because she felt his emotions weren't genuine. Once I told her that I was in the show, she started to watch Into the Unknown and now loves the series.

I turn to Noah. "So much for keeping it a secret," I say.

"Shit," Noah says, sighing as he pockets his phone and takes my phone into his hands. "The world was eventually going to know about us."

"Yeah but I didn't expect so soon," I say. "I just got out of a messy break up."

I called Alex after the Oscars and officially broke up with him. He didn't really care and told me that his feeling for me weren't real. After I hung up on him, I posted on my Instagram story, writing: Alex and I have broken up after four months together. Please respect this decision and continue to support us. Afterwards, I deleted every single posts of Alex off of my feed and blocked his number.

"Alright!" yells Dylan, grabbing our attention. "We have one more episode left to shoot in season one." Everyone in the room cheers loudly, including Noah and I. "However," Dylan says. "We are renewed for a second season!" This time, everyone cheered even louder.

"What are we going to do?" I ask Noah as we walk to my trailer.

"I don't know," replies Noah. "Do you want to let the world know that we are dating?"

I take a minute to process his question and tell him the truth. "I do," I say. "Because this time it's different. We are dating for real."

"Okay," Noah says as he grabs my hand and intertwines our fingers. "How do you want to tell everyone?" I think for a minute before an idea pops into my head. "You have your phone with you?" I ask.

"Yeah, why?"

"Because we are going to do a photoshoot," I say. I text Caleb to meet us outside and lead us to a tree. Caleb runs out of the studio and sees us at the tree a couple of minutes later. His blonde hair is styled into textured falling quiff, his green eyes shining slightly, and he has a small smile when he sees us.

"What's up?" he asks. "Can you take a couple of pictures of us?" I ask handing him my phone. "Sure," he replies. "But may I ask why?"

"Noah and I are going to post on Instagram pictures of us to let the fans know that we are dating," I explain as I get on Noah's back.

"Okay."

Caleb takes two photos. One is of me on his back and the last one of my arms are wrapped around his neck and his hands are on my hips as our foreheads are touching. We thank Caleb and choose the photos we wanted to use. Noah chooses us kissing and me on his back. I choose the picture of me on his back and the one that shows my arms are wrapped around his neck and his hands are on my hips as are foreheads are touching. I tag him in the post and write: Life is better with you in it, Noah. You light up my world.

I post it and watch as Noah does the same except his caption says: You're the only girl I want, Millie Greyson, no one else..

The next half hour, we get a ton of likes and comments. Some are saying that we look adorable together while others say that they prefer Alex and me. As we walk back into the studio, we are ambushed by Maddie, who tells us that we have the Teen Choice Awards tomorrow and that Into the Unknown is up for some.

Not only did we just announced to the world that we are dating, we also have to attend an event where people will ask Noah and I about our relationship. Just how I wanted to spend the weekend with my boyfriend. Giving answers to questions that the press want to discover and a bunch of angry fans is not how I planned on spending my weekend.