Chapter 14

"Three...two...one.." I hear someone say as the cameras start rolling. "Hi, I'm Caleb Davis," says Caleb at the camera.
"I'm Noah Eaton," says Noah.
"And I'm Millie Greyson," I say smiling.
"And together we are doing the Wired Autocomplete Interview," we say at the same time. I am wearing a brown suit jacket, white blouse and beige dress pants while Noah is wearing a white hoodie with a blue jean jacket and Caleb is wearing a black T-shirt with blue jeans. "Let's do Noah first," Caleb says handing Noah the board.
"What Noah Eaton," I read off the board. We all laugh as Noah reads the first question, "What is Noah Eaton nationality?"
"I am British and from London, England," answers Noah.
"What was Noah Eaton's first film?" I read off of the board.
"Um, I did a couple to commercials but Into the Unknown was my big break," Noah says. He tears off the paper that covers the questions and reads it. "What does Noah Eaton do when he is bored?"
I crack up laughing at the question. "Is this really what people search?" I ask, laughing. I see one of the cameramen nod.
"Well, I hang out with Millie, Caleb, Maddie and Hunter during my breaks and when I am bored I play video games," Noah simply answers.
"What school did Noah go to?" Caleb says after reading the question.
"I went to the London School of Performing Arts when I was fourteen," Noah answers setting down the board.
"Millie you're up," Noah says. I grab the board and flip it so the camera can read the front. "Does Millie Greyson," reads Caleb laughing.
I tear off the paper and read the question. "Does Millie Greyson dance?"
"I have danced when I was younger but not anymore," I answer.
"Does Millie Greyson have a sister," reads Noah. I look at Noah and nod.
"Yes, she does have a sister," Noah answers. "And she's the coolest person you'll ever want to meet."
"Does Millie Greyson have a boyfriend?" asks Caleb.
"Yes, I do. I have been dating him for almost four months. He makes me the happiest woman and is the love of my life," I say looking at Noah, who smiles at me. "Okay, Caleb you're up," I say tossing the board aside.
"Is Caleb Davis," reads Caleb looking at the board. "I'm nervous." Noah and I burst out laughing because the questions are so stupid.
"Is Caleb American?" I say as I read the question. The second I say it, I burst out laughing.
"No, I am from Mars," answers Caleb. For a second he keeps a straights face but then breaks out laughing with me and Noah. "I'm just joking. Yes, I am American. I am from San Francisco, California."
"Is Caleb Davis in a band?" reads Caleb as he pulls off the paper.
"Yes he is," answers Noah.
"My band is called Twenty One Wolves. Listen to our newest song, California Fever," Caleb announces.
"Is Caleb Davis dating anyone?" I say. I look at Caleb, who just looks at the camera.
He has been dating this one girl for about a week. He doesn't want to announce it to the world yet, at least not until she's ready. Her name is Bella Johnson and she is a university student at Stanford, studying to become an environmental lawyer. We've met her a couple of times since Caleb brought her on set and showed her where he works.
"No comment," Caleb replies setting down the board. "Okay, Noah, you're up."
"Is Noah Eaton," reads Noah grabbing the board from off the table.
"Is Noah Eaton dead?" I read. I stare at the question and burst out laughing.
"No, I am very much alive," Noah says eye-rolling.
"Is Noah Eaton handsome?" says Caleb.
"I mean," I say looking at him. I smile as I stare at his eyes and face. "He is handsome to me." Noah smiles at me and kisses my hand.
"Is Noah Eaton related to Tobias Eaton?" Noah says. I share a look with Caleb and we start laughing our heads off. "No I am not," Noah says as he tosses the board on the table. "Tobias Eaton is a fictional character from Divergent. So no, I am not related to a fictional character." I can't help but laugh at Noah's response.
"Alright, Mills. Your turn," Noah says, sighing.
"How old is Millie Greyson?" I say as I tear off the paper. "I am twenty-two. About to turn twenty-three in a couple of months."
"What happened to Millie Greyson's wrist?" reads Noah. He scrunches his eyes together and says, "You've haven't told me this before."
"I was twelve when I broke my left wrist playing soccer with my family," I say pointing to my ulna and the radius. "My wrist broke in two places."
"Ouch," Caleb says as I tear off the paper.
"Who was Millie Greyson's first kiss?" asks Caleb.
"It was with Alex Hall for acting so that doesn't count," I say. I see Noah's face harden at the sound of Alex's name. Noah knows how much Alex hurt me and he hates him for it. They respect each other on camera but loathe each other off-screen. "But my real kiss was with Noah over here," I say pointing to Noah who waves at the camera.
"What is Millie Greyson's nationality?" asks Caleb.
"I am fully and proudly Canadian," I say smiling as I toss the board onto the table.
"Is this the last one?" I ask as Caleb grabs the last board. He nods as he pulls off the paper.
"Is Into the Unknown scary?"
"Kinda," I say. "The next season is filled with ups and downs and lots of creepy, scary scenes."
"Is season two the last season?" Noah says.
"We can't tell you that. We don't know ourselves," Caleb says smiling. That's a lie. We found out this morning before we arrived that we are renewed a third and final season. We were all excited but disappointed that the show won't go on. I mean, half of the cast is in their early twenties while others are twenty-six like Hunter. We're too old to play high school kids and University kids.
"Would you recommend Into the Unknown?" I ask the boys.
"Yes, definitely," Noah answers.
"Well, that's all the questions we have for today," Caleb says, looking at the table to see that no more boards are there.
"Thank you for watching and please don't forget to hit the subscribe button to Wired," I say waving to the camera.
"And...cut." I sigh as I stand up and move around. "Thanks, guys for doing this," says Adam, who directed the video. "No problem," Noah says as he wraps his arms around me and kisses my cheek.
"Come on guys," Caleb says as he pocketed his phone. "We have to meet Maddie and Hunter at Timmy Falco's for the interview at two."
I nod as I kiss Noah and follow Caleb out of the building. I sigh as I climb into the back seat and lean my head on Noah's shoulder. I let out a yawn and say excuse me.
"Get some sleep, Mills. I'll wake you up when we arrive," Noah says kissing the top of my head.
"Thanks," I mumble as I close my eyes. Soon, sleep comes to me and I slip away from the world and into my own. I was up all night due to the time zone differences. By the time I fell asleep, Maddie burst into my trailer, telling me to wake up. I had I think three cups of coffee to keep me up for the interview. Now, I'm thinking I need more coffee to help me survive the day.